03

9:56 pm 

January 3, 2015

A beep was heard from the bed of Layla's bedroom, where her phone was. Layla heard the beep all the way from her washroom, and she instantly charged out and ran towards the bed, jumping on it and grabbing her phone. A gasp escaped her lips and she began to squeal when she saw that it was Shawn who texted her. Kacie jumped up on Layla's bed, her tail wagging quickly after hearing and seeing Layla squeal and squirm. 

From Shawn:
Layla, what time are we meeting up tomorrow? You forgot to text me the details... 

To Shawn:
Hahaha oopsies! And I'm texting you right now, silly! But hi, Shawn!

From Shawn:
Hi, Layla. Can you tell me the details now? 

To Shawn:  
Oh yeah, sure! Meet me at 12:30 pm. 

From Shawn: 
Oh okay, thanks. Goodnight. 

To Shawn: 
No! Wait, Shawn! I'm really bored, so let's talk more! 

From Shawn: 
Not tonight, Layla. I'm really tired. 

To Shawn:
I just put on a facemask! Wanna see it? I'm going to send a picture because I look really funny!

From Shawn: 
Layla, I'm really tired. Just don't. 

But it was too late; Layla snapped a picture of her with her green facemask on, her hand flat underneath her chin as she did a duck face. Shawn sighed when he got a text with an image attached to it, but when he opened it, he chortled and shook his head. 

He held out his phone and did a peace sign, sending the picture to Layla with the caption of: me right now. The photo was dark, since there was no light on except for the brightness of his phone, but Layla still grinned when she received it and saved the picture on her phone, and little did she know that Shawn did the same with her picture.  

---

this was a brief update of them just texting lmao. and the picture on top is Layla.