22: Promise

"Many!" I said a tad excitedly, "It's great to see you."
He gave a smile back and gave me a pat on the head.

The station was filled with people. Kids, parents, just like usual... it was crazy that it was usual. My usual.

"Let's get going," Tiana said with a small sigh. She dragged my trunk onto the trolley, but my eyes were stuck on two people in the distance. I hurried forward to hear what was being said.

James stood a while off too, hearing the conversation with a slight grin on his face.

"Potters," Walburga said with obvious distaste in her mouth, "Whatch your step."

"Well, Black," the woman said, I knew her to be Euphemia Potter. "It's a pleasure to see you too."

Fleamont Potter carefully adjusted his glasses. His grey hair was neat, contradicting that of James'. "I only hope we won't have to come by sometime, seeing as your son here—"

"That won't be necessary," Orion Black said quickly. He grabbed Sirius by his shoulder, "We won't treat him like that." His voice got lower. From the reactions I could guess what was being said. Walburga glared at her husband as Euphemia nodded with a satisfied smile.

"I'll see you again sometime then," Fleamont told Orion Black, "Let's just hope it won't be for that reason."

There was a nod between the two which Walburga rolled her eyes at. She clearly wasn't agreeing with this. I just hoped I was right as I turned back to Many and Tiana. I really hoped I was right about Orion agreeing not to hurt Sirius.

I sighed when I got to the car. I spared one last look at Kings Cross station before I got in.
"Do I get to go one more year?" I asked the two in front of the car.

Many smiled at my excitement. "Of course," he said, "Given you don't disspear off into—"

"Not here," Tiana hissed.

I smiled as I looked outside at the station. "See you next year," I muttered quietly. Hogwarts, I'll be coming back!!

A/n: Should I continue this as a series?
I didn't edit this book completely and it probably has some plot holes... I hoped reading it wasn't too bad.
Most likely I'll edit it later. For now I just needed it all published to get it off my chest, there's so much stories I'm working on without publishing, it gets a bit much.
Yes, you may point out spelling mistakes, I'll edit it I guess.

I'm also working on a different marauders story. I can't get enough Harry Potter fanfics.
I love you all, have a waffle 🧇

—Waffle ^ - ^