Marriage

Josa's POV

Today is going to be the most beautiful day of my life, i waited so long for this day. It's finally happening.

Ming ming helped me picking out a dress, the boys helped hyunseong with his suit.

Planning a wedding together with them was like a beautiful dream. It went smoothly.

Donghyun and kwangmin gave the invitations to friends and family, no one of my side got invited since i have problems with my parents and the family doesn't really care about me. I'm forgotten by them.

Anyways the wedding dress got special chosen for pregnant women. We were told that it is a boy, the due date is tomorrow the doctors expected.

Josa are you ready? The ceremony starts in a few seconds. Hearing ming ming saying that made me nervous.

Yes I am...

I grabbed the flowers and held them with one hand the other i held ming mings hand since she will be walking with me on the red carpet, the father normally escorts his daughter but in this case it's not possible. Well ming ming can do it as my bridesmaid.

The wedding song started playing as we walked in, they invited lots of people. Oh this makes me more nervous. I exhaled and inhaled deeply, it should help.

My nervousness stopped once i saw hyunseong standing their handsomely in his suit waiting.

We're getting closer and closer.

I smiled when we reached to the aisle, he took my hand and smiled back ...you look beautiful...

Ming ming left to take a seat and their i was standing on the aisle together with my future husband hyunseong waiting for the priest to talk.

Dear people, thank you all for gathering on this beautiful day. May God all bless you together with the wedding couple soon to be officially husband and wife.

The moment is now coming...
These sentences of the priest will announce us as a wedded couple.

Hyunseong will you take Josa as your wedded wife, in holy estate of matrimony and love her, comfort her, honor and to stay with her in sickness and health ?

I do...

The priest is now going to do my part.

Josa will you take hyunseong as your wedded husband, in holy estate of matrimony and love her, comfort her, honor and to stay with him in sickness and health ?

NOOO!! SAY NO...OR ELSE...!!! oh this is not the time for you to start messing with my head bastard, i won't allow you to ruin this.

I winced a bit of the pain of my headache but made it like so that no one notices it.

I completely ignored it and cleared my mind. I'm finally saying the two words that are opening the door to a perfect life with my loved one. Without hesitating one more second i was ready to say it.

I do...

The priest showed a signal to ming ming to bring over the wedding rings to exchange them. He put one ring on my ringfinger and I on his.

Hyunseong squeezed my hand and smiled.

I hyunseong, take Josa to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.

After all this it's going to be my last turn.

I josa, take hyunseong to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.

And then it's time for the priest to talk.

Now I announce you two as husband and wife.

All the people started cheering and clapping cheerfully and full with excitement, this gave me a great feeling i haven't felt in a long time.

You may kiss the bride now...

Hyunseong smiled at the priests words and i blushed.
Hyunseong pulled me in his arms tight and placed his sweet soft lips on mine kissing me full with passion as the people continued cheering and clapping.

His lips were still on mine and i felt a sort of light lighting, everything around me and got white then suddenly all the ghosts started appearing, the very first ghosts that ever existed started talking...

Josa this is your last moment that you will be seeing us ghosts, the altaras end once they find their loved one and marry him like you now. Your loved one is your greatest protection against ghosts, ghost can't touch you, bother you or get near you when he's with you. Now that you married your true love everything ends.

You will no longer see us or be the altara...you're free of all problems, no darkness will be with you or in your head, everything will dissappear.

Josa have a long happy life with your true love family and friends.

All of them disappeared and everything got back to normal, i was still kissing hyunseong and everyone was still clapping and cheering till he pulled out of the kiss hugging me from behind holding my stomach gently with both of his hands while people are taking pictures, later together with Donghyun ming ming kwangmin youngmin minwoo and jeongmin.

Beautiful memories created together...

Hyunseong and I are now officially newlyweds.

The best moment of my life is beginning now with a new loving family and friends.

Thanks to all of your help and being with me through all of of my hard painful times but good times with you.

After the wedding ceremony we partied a bit (not that way) with calm music and dancing with my husband.

Are you having a good time missis Shim?

I chuckled a bit at his word...yes...Every time with you is good.

So how is our sister-in-law ? Minwoo came towards us smiling and broke the dance but we didn't mind.

Take good care of out sister-in-law.
Yes you should or I'll kill you. Jeongmin came along joking and the rest nodded of agreement.

We don't want misses Shim to get hurt. Youngmin said.

I trust you Dongseang, she's safe with you. Donghyun said.

Aish! I can't believe you married first, you little bastard grew up si fast to a married young handsome man.

Donghyun clutched hyunseongs head in his arms and started rubbing his head playfully. Sometimes they can be so childish ahaahaha...funny seeing them play like that together.

They all laughed, I started laughing along but soon after i started feeling this horrible cramp in my stomach....aaaahh it hurts.

Josa! Are you okay? Stay strong! Ming ming held my head and the rest helped to with my body to not make any wrong move that's going to be dangerous for the baby.

I held my stomach tight and fall with both my knees in the ground, this shouldn't he happening now but tomorrow. Aaahhh!! I..i..i. i can't hold it...

Josa! Stay with me! The ambulance will soon arrive. Hyunseongs voice stated fading away together with the upcoming sound of the ambulance sirens.