Zera

At the age of 13, I had sex for the first time. He was what some people might call a nerd, always wearing glasses and consistently at the top of our class.

Although I wouldn't have considered him my type back then, he had a certain charm to him, with his captivating black eyes that seemed to penetrate the very depths of my soul.

I had a massive crush on him back then and was always looking for ways to get closer to him. He was a fellow student at my former school, and eventually, I managed to get close to him.

I remember that night vividly. It took place in the school storage room late at night. We had only been dating for a week, and we had come to school for a study session. I recall crying out in pain as he took me with all his might.

I was just a naive girl, curious to see how it's done and what it feels like. But after that night, I promised myself I wouldn't get involved anymore, saying it was too painful for me to handle.

But who was I kidding?

I went back to him for more sex after ignoring him for two weeks straight. Even after our breakup, I continued to engage with other boyfriends i had.

Working at the club also showed me different things and led me to participate in various acts, but none of them felt complete.

None of them filled me up like Gerard did tonight.

The instant I mentioned wanting to shower before bed, I sensed what was coming. The way his eyes followed my movements, the subtle flare of his nostrils, and the calmness with which he sat on the bed, gazing at me as I walked away, all signaled that something was about to unfold.

I spent the initial moments admiring his spacious bathroom, pondering what one person would need such a large space for.

Lost in my thoughts, I had already shed my clothes and was standing beneath the shower when I heard the door click shut behind me.

My body jolted in shock as I turned to find Gerard, tall and completely naked, standing right behind me. His eyes were dark, with a slight flare of his nostrils.

I swallowed hard.

My gaze wandered over his bare chest, tracing the defined muscles and intricate tattoos that adorned it, before drifting down to his already engorged cock, long and rigid.

The sight of his erection, its size and girth, sent a surge of wetness between my thighs, and my nipples hardened. I was getting wet.

My eyes shot up to meet his quickly.

"You promised you wouldn't come in," I whispered, feeling acutely aware of our mutual nakedness, just a few steps apart from each other.

"Promise?" He scoffed lightly as he started to advance towards me, causing me to stumble back against the cold bathroom wall.

He sniffed audibly as he looked down at my body, his eyes devouring me like a predator.

"I never promised you anything," he breathed out, his gaze meeting mine.

His blue eyes now darkened to a deep shade of black, just like the ones I first saw when we met in the private room.

I recalled asking Gerard not to come into the bathroom, and he had responded with a light chuckle, saying he wouldn't. I must have fallen for his little trick once again.

"Why in the world would I make such a promise tonight?" Gerard asked, his voice husky and low as he leaned in close to me.

The warmth of his breath fanned my forehead, sending a shiver down my spine. "I can barely trust myself to stay in control right now... let alone promise not to do anything."