25

"Noona, listen to me please!" I hear Jungkook voice calling after me but I continue walking anyways. I can't believe what I heard. Why would Yoongi want to do that? Break an arm and be gone?

Jungkook caught up to me and grabs my free arm. We both stopped in our ways and I turn around, feeling pathetic in this arm sling.

"I understand that you're mad but hyung didn't mean what he said. He was just frustrated." He explains, eyes pleading as if he committed a crime. I felt a pang of guilt suddenly. I should have told them I was fine, just a minor injury. But I didn't.

And it makes them mad. No, it makes Yoongi mad. Crazy, almost.

"If I didn't play that night, this wouldn't have happen." I heaved a sigh.

"No don't think like that. We're not-"

"Jungkook-ah, I might never play basketball again." I said so softly that my hurt was disguise in my tone.

"I'm already facing a lot right now. Please, don't make me face something I don't want to." I hold my breath, my chin touching my chest, as I try to push down the painful lump in my throat.

"Gwenchana...gwenchana..." His stretches out his arms and pulls me into his embrace and I let my face rest on his chest. I can hear his heart thumping in my ear. God, I hope my sling doesn't make him uncomfortable. I feel his hands stroking my hair and I let myself be lost in his warmness. For once, I let myself betray my feelings.

~

The walk home was blurry. I literally drag myself home like a walking dead. My arm was making it even worse and it was aching slightly. I should have eaten the pain killer.

I reached my house and was about to push the gate open until I notice a bright green car parked outside. Do we have a guest? I walk in and tug my shoes off, looking around for any sign of humans.

"Ah Eunbi you're home." Dad stands up from his chair too enthusiastically. I was about to ask about the car outside until a pan drops, leaving a clanging sound in the kitchen. Dad rolls his eyes and pinches the bridge between his eyes.

"Ah! Mian mian, my fault," A head pops out the kitchen. Her eyes narrow to me and she lets the spatula drop from her hand.

I choke back a squeal.

"Oma."

A/N: 

Hey beautiful people! I have many things to say & I have no idea where to begin. OK firstly, i'm so sorry for the slow updates. I haven't been writing much lately which brings me to my next point: I have major exams coming up. I have to finish my Art painting coursework & academic studies & piano studies so I'm trying my very best. None of the less, I will spend ample amount of time on writing because I want to bring joy to my readers. So yea, I apologize before hand and I will work really hard! 

Suyoxo, fighting (y^ω^y)  ~