Chapter~10 Love is Like a Dance

Hi Guys I catch up on a lot of things these days. Blame my laziness for the delayed update! Eid Mubarak to everyone ❤️🦋

________

Love is like a dance
full of hope and blisses,
romantical trance
inside reality and wishes.
Feelings come and go
into their never ending,
wishes high and low
from reality blending.

Love is like a tree
growing out its leaves,
heartbeats of eternity
in gladness and grieves.
Hours in the morning
dances of the day,
like flowers of spring
in its shading way.

Love is like a seed
growing steady on,
life aromas that bleed
'till the roots are gone.
Glowing's of the night
wishes from beyond,
stars so far in light
that dreams have found.

Peter. S. Quinn

-------------

Aarohi felt that something was truly off between her and Abhimanyu these days. He used to ask questions about her and her career before, but somehow his focus has shifted to her childhood now.

He had started asking her extremely traumatic questions, especially about her stepsister Akshara, the one she finally wanted to let go of.

She didn't notice the subtle change initially, but after each exchange, Abhimanyus' curiosity started growing, and Aarohi couldn't shake off the odd feeling now.

I must make sure to get through this marriage as soon as possible. I cannot take the risk of delay.

Abhimanyu went to a medical camp, and Aarohi found the perfect opportunity to dig against the odds. She decided to visit Birla Mention in Abhimanyus' absence, as she wanted to get a hint of such a sudden change in behavior.

"Aarohi, tum yahn! Kaisy ana hoa beta?" Manjarai Birla inquired, seeing her to be a daughter-in-law at Birla's mention that too in the middle of the day.

"G wo anti..." (Aarohi set her eyes straight and got herself ready to start the show.)

"Anti nhe Maa.. Abhi mojhy maa bulata hai to uski hony wali dulhan b mojhy maa he bulayiee gi na. (Manjari said while caressing Aarohis' hair.)

"G ...! Maa.. Actually, wo aj mera off that u main ny socha k kun na khuch deer k lea ap sy or baki sub sy mill aun." (Jesy mojhy life mean koi kaam nhe hai hunh') Arohi smiled, thinking of a way to pull off the conversation.

"Ary ye to tu ny boht axha kia beta. Abhi b yahn nhe hai usky bina mera dill bhi udaas hai,"

Manjari replied with an impressed look. She liked this Abhi obsessive girl. She always wanted a daughter-in-law who could put her sole focus on her son, but Harsh (her husband) chose a career-oriented girl, so she had to compromise. But seeing her passiveness towards Abhimanyu, Manjaris' heart felt a bit of relief.

"Maa mojhy pta hai k ap Abhi ko miss kr rahi hun gi... Main b usy boht miss kr rhai thi (faking a shy smile) Islea tu main yahn ai hun".

Arohi said and sat on one of the sofas in the grand hall, beside Manjari.

"O beta bus mojhy teri hee jesi bahu ki talsh thi jo mery Abhi kay sath sath is ghar ka b khayal rakhy". Manjari was too pleased by Arohis' remarks, and she proceeded.