Chapater 14~ Threads of Fate Part 2

Akshara came home from college and started getting ready for the evening! No, she wasn't worried about her dress, but about her confession. Despite all that boasting from Parachi, she still couldn't find the courage to confess it directly. She was pacing in her room when Parachi's words echoed in her mind!

"Aur agr bola b nhe ja raha tu likh k pakraa dy."

"Parachi is right! Mojh mean bolny ki himmat nhe hai aur time aur halaat ko deakhty hoye I can't risk to delay it so likh k dy deti hun! Han yahi sahi rahy ga. but likhun kia...?" Suddenly, she thought about the connecting cards she once bought from a bookshop but never used.

Akshara immediately opened her cupboard and started searching for the cards. In a few minutes, she found some cards that she collected every now and then.

She had a habit of collecting cute connecting cards with lovely chain patterns, but she never dared to use them .

The card she chose to write on had three connections. A single chain connected three different cards: a small card with a lonely girl, a bigger card with a boy and girl standing in the distance, and another smaller card with both boys and girls holding hands. All three cards depicted a beautiful story, a confession, and an unexplained connection. A part of her has always believed that...

"Cute people should receive cute cards."

"So, finally, I found someone cuter to share these with." Seengho wala cutu gadhaa." She smiled to herself while thinking about Abhinav, then began to write.

"Dear Abhinav!

"I know I should have said it face-to-face, but abhi k liye zara himmat km hai.. tu ap card say kaam chala len. Wo baat ye hai k.. oppsie suspense.. open next card, please😉"

She then picked up the next connected card and resumed.

"I know I may sound stupid, but I am very addicted to you." Don't laugh at me. I wouldn't dare say it loudly, but the truth is, I can't be without you! Never in my life have I felt so dependent on a man, but you made me vulnerable!

I hold you responsible for all the pampering and acceptance of my demands; I've become addicted to them, and I don't think anyone can handle this sherni! I know this is what you call me behind my back, but you forgot that I am your sherni, so you can't hide it! Stop opening your mouth in aww and turn to the next card."

"So, where was I? Yes, on Sherni. Now, my dear Shikaar, you have to deal with me forever! I don't know how you feel about it, but you can take your time, and I am willing to wait, but I can't keep all this in my heart any longer.

Things are messy, but I have to ask you this at all costs now. Mr. Abhinav Sharma, will you be by my side forever (don't pop your eyes)?

Are you willing to take care of me forever? Will you be my soulmate? Ok, enough with me asking. I'm a girl; you should better prepare a good proposal for me! I am willing to wait. Even if you aren't ready, I am not leaving your side. You have to be by my side either this way or that, and that's a command!

Your Apsar Urf, Sherni 🦁 (emoji drawn)"

She couldn't write all her feelings as she was uncertain and a bit hesitant about expressing all her inner feelings, but she thought to do it in her original bossy yet loving style as that's what always works on her Bholu Sharma!

Rereading her own words loudly and smiling, yet nervously, she went towards the washroom.

"Just wait, Sharma G., today you will be spellbound."

After all, she should look ravishing to tame that Bholu Sharma!

~~~~~~~~

It took him more than a day, but finally Ishaan Kashyap reached Udaipur. He used all his contacts and sources to find Abhishek Awasti, and finally his presence worked and he could locate him. After years of pain, hatred, and suffering, he was finally sitting in front of his culprit.

"Abhishek Main tum sy akhri baar poch raha hon mera beta kahan hai! Please tell me k wo zinda hai.!" Controlling his inner turmoil, Ishaan asked him again with patience.

"Ishaan main b tum sy akhri baar poch raha hon. Meri Sona kidhr hai? Khn chupa k rakha hai tum ny usy. Deakhoo.... Main apni saza kaat aya hun aur ab.. ab tu mera haq bnta hai k main apni Sona sy millun. Btaoo mojhy khan hai wo," Abhishek asked, not backing off either.