Chapter 13~ Eternal Chess

The board is set, the lines are drawn,
There's king and castle, knight and pawn.

The pieces act and moves are made,
With skill and thought, the game is played.

There are two masters in command-
Each with strategy carefully planned.

They battle forever with mind and might,
And all engage in this far-flung fight.

You, too, participate, and like me,
You decide which piece you'll be.

Will you be a king or a common pawn?
And then which side will you battle on?

For victory's set, but what's not said,
Is how you fought and for which head.

So, fight for right and nothing less-
In this epic game of eternal chess.

~~~~~~~~~

"Badi Maa You don't know how betrayed I am feeling right now! That too, because of my own so-called sister! Wo kabhi mojhy khush deakh hee nhe sakti! Pehly us ny meri mama ko cheena, phr usky nanyiaal (maternal family) waloo ny mojhy necha dikhyia aur ab jub main ny finally life mean move on krny ka decision lia tu usy wo b hazm nhe ho raha! Wo hamesha say hee meri khushioo py garahan lagti rahi hai aur aj bhi yahi kar rahi hai..! Aarohi said in a teary tone, but her inner self scolded her for being emotional, so she immediately shifted her ways and continued.

No...... (cleaning her tears) I can't let her win! This time she has to face Dr. Aarohi Goenka, not that Aaru who could be easily bullied by her so-called maternal family! I'll show her the real place! Uski himmat kaisy hoi mery mangetor py dory dalny ki! Wo itnaa gir jae gi ye main ny kabhi nhe socha tha!!"

Aarohi said in a determined voice, and Swarana enjoyed her hatred and inability to see things clearly when it comes to Akshara, and it all happened because of her years of planning and plotting. The seed of hatred she had created in Aarohis' mind has grown into a full pod now, and that's all thanks to her cleverness!

She had always made sure to show Aarohi the wrong side of Mahishwaris' and Singhanyias', and now, after all these years of hard work, Aarohi hates them to the core and thinks that they are the reason behind her late mother's miseries, as her mother belonged to a humble background, and unfortunately, she got the exact face card as Aksharas' mother!

Initially, Aarohi considered them her maternal grandparents too until the day the truth was revealed, and from that day on, Sawarana deliberately played the difference game between both sisters!

"Aaru tu shaant ho ja beta! Akshu ko esa nhe krna cahhye tha (she said making a fake concerned face)! Main Manish g ko kahun gi usy samjhaen. Ab bhaly hee wo Naira ka khoon hai pr hai tu wo isi ghar ki beti na (Sawarna moved to other side hiding her vicious smile and continued)! Tu fikr mut kr beta Abhimanyu sirf tera hai!" Sawarna faked a few tears and held Aarohis' hand to make her sit while planing her next move.

"But Badi Maa... Agr Abhi ny Akshraa ki taswarien aur sara data collect kia hai tu is ka matlb wo b janna chahta hai us k bary mean aur pechly kai dino say wo mojh say bhi usi ki batien poch raha tha! Mojhy lga k wo mery past ko jaanna chahta hai.. usy respect dena chahta hai mgr uska motive tu khuch aur hee tha!

Ab main kia kro gi Badi Maa... Mery sary colleagues in-fact sary Rajhistaan Medical Board ko is engagement ka pta hai... Main Abhimanyu ko khona afford nhe kr sakti ye mery career ki sub say badi jeet hai! I can't lose him Badi Maa!"

Aarohi said as she was panicking, thinking about the consequences and her dream career attached to this wedding!

"Aaroo... beta meri tarf deakh..." Sawarna held her face and continued.

"Tujhy apni Badi Maa py bhrosa hai na."

Aarohi had always trusted Sawarna in all life decisions, so there wasn't a chance to deny her.