Chapter ~11 Hope and Love

Hi guys, what's up? Today's chapter is quite special, as I initially planned to write a one-chapter story based on this theoretical performance! But because of my unattainable thirst for Akshnav stories, I ended up writing a whole saga! I hope you enjoy this story!

~~~~~~~

Chills run down my spine
When you call me yours.
Do they, when I call you mine?
Together, we can open any doors.

The world stops turning
When I hold you tight.
Passion in my soul is burning
At the thought of laying with you tonight.

I smile when I see your face
or when I hear you speak.
I lose control, my heart begins to race
My heart melts, my knees grow weak.

You say I'm something else,
well girl you're really something.
Together we will rise above.
We can do anything and everything.
All in the name of hope and love.

~Timothy L. H. Jr.

Abhinav has been in delima for a few days now. The clock was ticking in his mind, and before he could come up with this unending anxiety, dance rehearsals had consumed his free time completely!

The daily rehearsals seemed to be nothing but a normal team effort, but deep down, the closeness was causing him many things-inexpressive and uncontrollable!

He was observing subtle changes in Aksharas' behaviour too! He found her comfortable around him, even during all those close-proximity dance steps. His heart and mind have started a war!

"Kia Akshara b mery lea khuch mehsos krny lgi hain? Wo mery sath itna comfortable hain kia ye sirf dosti ki wajha sy hai ya phr...!"

He can't help but notice how her cheeks flush every time he touches her during their dancing sessions!

"Kia sub mera waham hai G? Ya mera dill mery dimagh k sath koi naya kheel khel raha hai!"

Something stuck between hope and love, and Abhinav doesn't know how to find out!

Akshara, on the other hand, was on a different footing. She was happy about this sudden change in their boring study routine. Her Bholu has started giving attention to something other than statistics and cars.

She wasn't sure, but she doubts that the proximity is affecting him in the same way as it is affecting her! Many times, they swing together. He lost himself in the moment, as if he forgot about the fact that it was an act!

Akshara doesn't want to think about other possibilities. Time is running out of her hands, and she was planning for something big!

"Nhe Akshu ab tu aur waqt zaya nhe kr sakti! Tu strong aur confident larki hai. Ab tujhy hee khuch krna ho ga wrna iss Bholu Raam ky sahary rahi tu sadyian lag hee jaen gi! Han bus function k foran bad Mojhy apna plan execute krna ho ga! Ab aur confusion nhe chahye!"

Akshara made up her mind and started planning the upcoming dancing act.

~~~~~~~~

Finally, D_Day arrived, and Abhinav was ready, waiting for Akshara out of the ladies dressing room. Their number was next, and as usual, Princess Akshara wasn't ready till the very last minute.

Abhinav, as usual, was playing the part of being the most patient best friend and now dancing partner. He was a bit nervous about the performance, but the mere thought of being with Akshara on the same stage was enough to subside his rising anxieties!