graduation and best jutsu

In a random academy room we see a young blonde pre-teen walking into the academy by himself for a rare time. His outfit felt mostly familiar with the too big for him black jacket and black pull up mask around his neck. Besides from that the dark camo pants with the bright orange shirt that had lily petals around the bottom.

If you all remember by now this was our boy naruto. You see during the middle years of the academy matthew stopped waking the boys up and told them at that point it was sink or swim either get up by themselves or be late to school. He did this because of their late night challenges and them trying to copy the narra.

He wouldn’t have gave a shit about them sleeping if iruka, their sensei didn’t come straight to their house to complain. So as a mostly responsible adult he punished them.

Either way that’s why naruto is absurdly late like this while sasuke is already inside. Last night he couldn’t sleep from his excitement of the test so he began making seals. Then he woke up with only 3 hours of sleep. While on his desk covered in ink.

Either way he might be a tad late but it wont stop him from passing this test and becoming a ninja! That way he can finally truly begin his quest to hokage!

“Which you keep screaming about. Now hurry up or iruka will yell at you… again.” kurama said which naruto nodded before really picking up speed to get to the classroom.

Entering inside he ee’s all his friends seated around [M: not much of their outfits will change. The only real difference is with sasuke wearing pant’s and one of the black pull up mask. However his only has the call seal in it] there normal places. Luckily it seems iruka is still setting up the test’s and wan’t here yet.

Walking up to a group consisting of shikamaru, choji, sasuke, ryo, and kine ryo’s girlfriend. Naruto sneaked up behind sasuke and was about to bap him on the head but sasuke grabbed his wrist before he could

“Too late foxy” sasuke said and let go of naruto wrist where they then fist bump “so you all ready for the test today?” the blonde fox boi asked while taking a seat

Ryo mainly sighed and yawn “I think so. Kine decided we should do an ultimate refresher last night. I'm unsure if i'll be able to stay up during the test”

Chojji patted the tired kid on the back “don’t worry you’ll be fine if you continue to think and stay active. At the very least shikamaru was sleeping enough yesterday for all of us”

“Actually I wasn’t.” shikamaru grumbled with his face on the desk. Lifting his arm to show a seal on his wrist. “Mom threatened uncle m into making a seal to tell if either me or dad is asleep. Then she can remotely pinch us if she wants too”

I'm pretty sure most either felt sympathy or gratefulness. Him sleeping every day missing lessons while staying at the third of the personal rank of intelligence was really bugging some of the class

Soon as they continue to converse the door open as their two sensei enter. Iruka was all smiles seeing his student’s while the little whiney bit- *cough cough* sorry sorry mizuki had a small smile.

“Hey everyone! I hope you all are as excited as I am for this test. If you all pass this then you will be, official genin of konoha.” iruka said as he mentally noted everyone being here instead of calling for attendance. Over the six years they have been here he’s truly gotten to know each and every one of his students and he’s genuinely proud of each of them. Especially the top nine. 

Oh you maybe wondering why iruka doesn’t hate naruto since they don’t share similarities anymore with matthew here. It’s very easy really. Like a lot of other Matthew problems he just smacked iruka upside the head and called him an idiot for hating a child for what a completely different entity did.