Chapter 1

Hi lovelies, So I am not going to say much , as I said all in the description. So let's get started and one more request. Please don't post my story or copy it anywhere. Copying the idea is okay. And I am okay if you copy a little bit of the reactions ,sometimes we can think the same thing. But don't repost. Enjoy! ❤❤

It was a room full of computers and other devices. A person was sitting on a chair near it. Another person walked up to the person. He bowed "Master".

The person responded. It was a female voice. "How is everything?"

The other person got up "Everything is ready!"

The chair turned and the person was finally visible. It was a teenage girl. Her hair down. She had pink hair and bangs ,Wearing modern clothes. She held a tiny red stick which was no big than your palm, with a round ball on the top and white wings around it. (I used my gacha OC, It's my profile)

She held the tip of the stick and made a swish. It Suddenly became as tall as her. She got up
"Thank you very much system!"

Yep you guessed it right. It is that system. The annoying one. But this girl, who is none other than Author kaiu, was great friends with the system allowing it to have a form of a boy around the same age as her.

"And one more thing, plz don't bow to me. Kinda makes it cringe" Kaiu said.

The system rolled his eyes "I was just giving you a nice start. Who would want to bow to you"

"Whatever!" Kaiu said stomping her feet.

"Kaiu looked at the screen .A empty spacious room with bunch of sofa and a large TV could be seen. She pressed a button .Immediately a bunch of people got transmigratted into the room .It wasn't a empty room anymore.  Both of them stayed silent for a few moments, after watching the clamour of the people. She turned around "Let's go visit our precious guests. Especially my baby bun Chu wanning."

As always, It was a normal day when a bunch of people got transmigratted into a spacious room with a huge black box on the wall at the end of the room and a lot of sofas and somethings they did not know what it was. Chu wanning, Mo ran, Xue Meng, Shi mei, Mei hanxue (both brothers) ,Nangong si, Ye wangxi (Remember she hasn't revealed she is a girl) , Xue zhengyong, Madam Wang, Elders of sisheng peak (you wouldn't really get reactions form the elders other than Elder Xuanji and Elder Tanlang ), Master Huaizai, Hua binan and Jiang xi got transmigratted into the room.

Xue meng : "Where are we?"

Mo ran: "I don't know, we both got transmigratted into here." He thought ,'Strange. This didn't happen in my previous life. ' He saw Shi mei, Xue zhengyong , Madam Wang and bunch of others standing far away from them.

Mo ran and Xue Meng ran towards them, yelling, "Dad/uncle ,Shi mei"

Xue zhengyong turned around ."Meng-er!, Ran-er!"

Xue Meng :"Dad ,do you know where we are?"

Xue zhengyong shook his head "We all saw a white light and closed our eyes, when we opened our eyes we were here"

Mo ran :"That is also how we got here"

Xue Meng looked around .After looking around for sometime he asked, "Dad, where is Shizun?"

Mo ran was originally talking to Shi mei, hearing this he stopped and looked around. He also wondered where Chu wanning was. He hadn't seen him ever since he got here. He turned towards the end of the room. He saw a big black box. He saw Chu wanning next to it. He was wearing his usual white robes.

He and the other two ran towards him "Shizun!"

Chu wanning turned around to see his three disciples running towards him. They talked for some time and then all of them gathered together.

"Ahem!" They all turned around.  They saw a teenage girl with unusual clothing. (By the way my skirt isn't that short. Let's make it touch the knees) There was a boy trailing of behind her holding a scroll.

Everyone immediately became alert "Who are you?" ."Why did you bring us here?"

Kaiu knocked on the table near her. Everyone became silent wanting to hear the explanation."My name is Kajal (Real name). But you can call me Kaiu. This one next to me is Alex"

She gazed at all the people present there "Welcome my dear guests, I know I should have sayed it at the start, but all of you were asking me a bunch of questions. So listen here, I know this may seem like kidnapping. And yeah it's kind of kidnapping. But there is good intentions behind it ." Before another person said anything. She immediately said "You all are simply hear to react to your future...and many hidden truth."

Everyone started murmuring. "How can we belive you? You kidnapped us and brought us here. And you are saying that you want us to react to our future. Is this some kind of joke. Tell me how much you want. I am not short on money. I don't want to waste my time" The person who spoke was Jiang xi .

'Doesn't change the fact that you still have no bitches' Kaiu thought. "Ahem! You have no choice. You will see it yourself. And I don't need any of your pathetic money. You think I am poor. (I am. 😭) As I said, many truth will uncover itself." Shi mei and Hua binan both looked at each other and started to sweat,  Kaiu looked at them and smiled.

"And I will give you a warning to not jump into conclusions .But there is some rules you have to follow"

Kaiu reached her hand over to Alex. He gave her the scroll. She started reading the rules one by one.

" 1.Do not fight

   2.Do not hurt anyone by your words or actions

   3.Do not jump into conclusions

   4. You won't be able to get out of here other than to use the restroom or when it's late and it's time to go to your assigned room. You might be sharing your rooms .So don't force yourself to get out of here. Food and water will given. Breaks will also be given when its needed.

   5.You can ask questions but I will only answer it if I wish to." Saying that She gave the scroll back to Alex.

Just as eveyone thought she was done. She started.

"Aha! Not finished there is more. Let's just get this straight. You all are in a book named The Husky and his white cat shizun written by meat bun doesn't eat meat. (Forget the Chinese name for it) But that doesn't mean you all doesn't exist. " Kaiu said trying to cheer up everyone who were questioning their existence and life.

"Anyways, Please sit down on your seats. There is your name on each seats."

Everyone sat down.

Seating arrangements:

1 row: Shi mei, Alex, Kaiu, Chu wanning, Mo ran, Xue Meng,

2 row : Mei hanxue brothers, Nangong si, Ye wangxi ,Master Huaizai, Hua Binan.

3 row :Xue zhengyong, Madam Wang, Xuanji elder, Tanlang elder, Jiang xi.

4 row: Sisheng peak Elders.

The reactions will start on the next chapter. I will skip the Smuts in the novel to keep eveyone's sanity. There are ships

Mo ran x Chu wanning .

Xue Meng x Mei hanxue brothers.

Nangong Si x Ye wangxi.

Bye 👋

Word count : 1275 words.