Chapter 3

Back with another chapter! I was bored and excited to write it. So hope ya enjoy!

One by one eveyone stares to come in the room and sat in their seats. Everyone chatting.

Kaiu and Alex entered with Chu wanning. Kaiu was talking with Chu wanning.

Chu wanning :"So you are telling me, you would skip some information. But why?"

Kaiu: "Maybe. Those are unwanted information, many don't need to know that .I will either make them short or skip it entirely. And some to keep people's sanity... Ahem!"

Chu wanning raised a brow :"What do you mean by that?"

Kaiu :"Nothing...". She switched the topics. "Grandmaster chu, please tell me if you ever want to get a break or doesn't want to watch a particular scene. I will teleport you to another room."

Chu wanning tilted his head "Why is that?" .

Kaiu :"Mo ran's actions may hurt your feelings. But don't worry he gets character developments after a 100 chapters." She said while her index finger was raised and she stood like a statue .

Chu wanning :"100....*sigh*"

Kaiu whispered :"Yeah and I know you like Mo ran..."

Chu wanning blushed ,but then became ashamed of himself "I...no I shouldn't have those feelings. He is my disciple. Besides he likes someone else"

Kaiu:"Come one that is literally ok. Liking a person isn't a bad thing. You know, Grandmaster chu, You can talk to me whenever you want .If you don't see me anywhere, You can ask Alex to escort you to me."

Chu wanning raised both his brows "Really? You would want to talk to an old man like me..."

Kaiu blinked twice and burst into laughter "Old man? You are 26. That's young. Why wouldn't I want to talk to you.  You are literally my favourite character, handsome, pretty ,cute and the best shizun."

Chu wanning slightly smiled. While Mo ran was sneaking glances at them because of jealousy. 'No. I have got shi mei. What am I thinking?'

Kaiu looked at Mo ran and made eye contact "Is there anything I can help you with Young master Mo?"

Mo ran:"N-nothing". 'Shit. Did she understand?'. 'She looks not like a bad person, she seems to be a bit nice. Maybe I should ask her to help me get with Shi mei. But she is becoming great friends with shizun. I don't think she will listen to me.'

Kaiu clapped her hands. "Let's get back to reactions. But one thing. I may skip parts and explain in a short way about the skipped part. We have much important things to react to"

Eveyone was silent, interested in seeing what will happen next to Mo ran.

The screen lit up.

Chapter 2

 "My heart was like stagnant water, all my thoughts were disheartened, but unexpectedly, the cold night of winter revealed the light of spring. Could it be that the will of the heavens is partial to the grass of the valley? I'm afraid that the world is full of hardships."

Yue Nü's clear and crisp voice drifted into his ears. Her jade-like words made Mo Ran's head hurt, and the veins on his forehead throbbed violently.

"What's with the noise! Where did this crying ghost come from! Come, beat this lowly servant girl down the mountain!"

No one said anything. Was this how it was like to be dead?