Chapter 24

Yoohoo, Another chapter for you dear lovelies. I am a bit tensed for the first chapter they are going to react to. Since it's Chu wanning's dream. Anyways, Enjoy!

Everyone was already seated in their seats and waiting for the screen to lit up.

Kaiu :"Ok, Ok. Calm down." She said rolling her eyes with the remote in her hands. The screen lit up.

Chapter 78.

That night, Chu Wanning and Mo Ran shared a room. Mo Ran was heartless and quickly fell asleep on the ground. Chu Wanning, on the other hand, could not help but feel his mind drifting. After tossing and turning for a long time, he finally managed to fall asleep.

Elder Tanlang :"He is having some trouble sleeping."

Chu wanning :"We can see."

Elder Tanlang balled his eyes at Chu wanning. 'This bitch.'

Closing his eyes, he seemed to hear the whistling of wind blowing snow in his ears.

Chu Wanning opened his eyes and found himself kneeling in the snow.

… A dream?

Everyone blinked.

Mo ran :"Don't tell me Shizun is dreaming about my past life..."

Kaiu :"Yep."

But why did it feel so real? It was as if he had experienced it himself at some point in time.

Everyone :"Eehhh."

It was the middle of winter. The sky was gray and the clouds were heavy. The cold wind flowed from the distant mountains all the way to the heart of the earth. The snow had accumulated about a foot, enough to reach his ankles. Even though he was wearing a coat, it still could not withstand the cold.

Chu Wanning lowered his head to look at the sky-blue fur coat. It was embroidered with intricate curly grass patterns using silver silk thread. He felt that this coat was somewhat familiar, but this familiarity disappeared in an instant. Very soon, he could not capture it.

Everyone was silent as they continued watching this "dream" of Chu wanning's.

"…"

He did not understand why he had such a torturous dream. Chu Wanning prepared to stand up, but his body did not seem to belong to him. He continued to kneel on the ground without moving an inch. Even when the snow fell on his shoulders and ice beads condensed on his eyelashes, he still had no intention of getting up.

"Grandmaster Chu, the sun is dark. His Majesty will not see you tonight. Let's go back."

Mo ran was silent. He really didn't understand why he kept Chu wanning just to torture him. If he had just killed him maybe Chu wanning wouldn't have bore this much pain. But he knew he couldn't get himself to do that. Even though he said in his past life, that he hated Chu wanning. He kept him alive.

An old, trembling voice sounded from behind.

In the dream, he did not turn around. Footsteps sounded behind him. Someone stepped on the snow with a crunching sound and held an umbrella on his left and right.

Xue Meng :"Who is that?"

Chu Wanning heard himself say, "Thank you, Liu Gong. You are old. Go back to the waterside pavilion and rest. I can still hold on. "

Mo ran sighed with nostalgia. 'Would I be ever able to see Liu gong in this life.'

Everyone let out a "Oh." in realisement. They had Ofcourse heard Mo ran talk about Liu gong once.