Chapter 19.

My hands are literally shaking for this one.

Everyone sat in their seats. Ready to see the four of them go to the Peach blossom springs.

Chapter 59.

They had no choice. Even if their Shidi was sneezing, they still had to leave. The feathered tribe took them east to the port of the Yangtze River. They summoned a boat that could sail on its own and set it on the sea under the protection of the enchantment.

Mei hanxue(older) :"So basically, All three disciples of Chu wanning and Chu wanning are the ones who are perfect and chosen to go to the Peach blossom springs."

Alex nodded.

That night, Mo Ran got rid of his shizun for the first time and spent time with Shi Mei outside. But strangely, he didn't seem as excited as he expected.

Everyone :'😑 Obviously. Because you don't like Shi mei.'

Xue Meng and Xia Sini were already asleep. Mo Ran lay on the deck alone with his arms behind his head and looked at the stars in the sky.

Shi Mei came out of the cabin and took some dried fish that he bought from the fishermen. He sat beside Mo Ran and the two of them chatted while eating the dried fish.

"Mo Ran, if we go to the Peach Blossom Springs, we might not be able to make it to the Spirit Mountain Conference. I don't care, but you and the Young Master are both very powerful people. Won't you regret missing the opportunity to show your talent?"

Mo Ran turned his head and smiled. "What's the big deal? Reputation is nothing. If we go to the Peach Blossom Springs and learn some skills, we can protect the important people. That's more important than anything else."

Shi Mei's eyes were bright. He said gently, "If Shizun knows that you can think like this, he will be very happy."

"What about you? Are you happy? "

"Of course I'm happy."

The waves hit the boat and the wooden boat rocked on the sea.

Mo Ran lay on his side and looked at Shi Mei for a while. He wanted to tease him, but he didn't know how to start. In his eyes, Shi Mei was really unattainable and pure.

Everyone ignored those words.

Maybe it was because he was too pure. He would have lustful thoughts when he was with Chu Wanning, but he wouldn't have them when he was with Shi Mei.

Everyone :'Oh boy, He just doesn't realise how it feels to fall in love'

Mo Ran was in a daze for a while.

Shi Mei felt that he was looking at him, so he turned his head and tucked his long hair behind his ear. He smiled. "What's wrong?"

Mo Ran blushed. He turned his head and said, "Nothing."

Everyone was disgusted.

He wanted to use this opportunity to carefully confess to Shi Mei. However, the words were at the tip of his tongue several times, but he couldn't open his mouth.