Chapter 9

Woohoo I am back at it again. Will you go on a date with me– ahem ahem– Will you read this for me please 👉👈. Enjoy!

Everyone was excited for another chapter.

The screen lit up.

Chapter 23.

The youngest son of the Chen family trembled and looked up at his father.

Chen Yuanwai's eyes drifted. After a while, he said firmly, "I … I don't know. I don't recognize it! "

Chu Wanning's face was like nine feet of frost. He said in a low voice, "Liar."

His appearance was very fierce. At this moment, he lowered his eyebrows and looked more murderous. He was even more frightening than a ghost.

Chen Yuanwai couldn't help but take two steps back. Chu Wanning suddenly Tianwen on the ground. In an instant, sparks flew and leaves flew. Chen Yuanwai was so shocked that he fell to the ground.

Xue zhengyong: "Go Yuheng. Best his ass. He deserves it. I don't care about our sect rules anymore."

Chu wanning "..."

The elders of sisheng peak :"..." .But they didn't care they too supported Chu wanning.

"Is the Hundred Butterfly Powder made by your family? Is this your eldest son's first marriage? Who is Luo Xianxian? You're already so old. Don't you have any shame?! "

Chen Yuanwai opened and closed his mouth. In the end, he couldn't say a word. Gradually, his face turned from pale to red.

The youngest daughter of the Chen family, who had been huddling in the side, suddenly burst into tears when she heard the name "Luo Xianxian".

She rushed over and knelt in front of her mother. She touched the unconscious body, "Sister Luo! Sister Luo, is this all because of you? I know you don't want to leave, but please, for my sake, please let our family go … Sister Luo … "

Chu Wanning bent down and held the golden Tianwen. He used the vine handle to lift Chen Yuanwai's face.

This was Chu Wanning's psychological obsession. He wouldn't touch the people he thought were disgusting. He would get goosebumps as soon as he touched them.

"Do you think I don't know who is lying to me?" He stared at Chen Yuanwai's face coldly. He saw his own face in those frightened eyes.

Sure enough, he was so unlikable. So cold and mean, like a blade covered with frost.

But so what?

Wanye Yuheng never needed other people's love.

Kaiu: "Slay!"

"Daoist Priest, Daoist Priest, you are a person at the Sisheng Peak. I am your client, how can you ask about my private matter, I …"

Chu Wanning said, "Fine, I won't do anything. Just wait for your death. "

"No! No, no, no! You can't — "