Chapter 23.

Hi lovelies ,Here you go another chapter and before that I had like to say something. I have insta .My id name is Kaiu_is_online .Same pfp and id as in wattpad. Plz follow me on insta. Enjoy this story!

Chu wanning woke up and sat on the bed. He rubbed his eyes.

The window's curtain was slid to the side. One side of the window was open and sunlight was coming inside.

He heard someone call him. "Shizun."

He looked at the person who called him. Chu wanning, "Mo ran." He stopped rubbing his eyes.

Mo ran :"Good morning." He said with a bright smile on his face.

Chu wanning :"Good morning." He removed the blanket off from him and was gong to get down the bed. Mo ran raised his hand for Chu wanning. Chu wanning froze then grabbed the hand and got down.

Chu wanning went and sat on the  chair and took the tea poured by Mo ran. He looked at the table and saw a lot of pastries and soy milk .Chu wanning :"This... "

Mo ran :"I took this from the kitchen."

Chu wanning was stunned by the amount ."This is a lot of pastries. Do you want me to get a toothache." Even though he said this. Chu wanning still picked up one of the pastries and ate it with ease.

Mo ran chuckled. His hands supported his chin and watched Chu wanning eat.

After some time. Mo ran asked. "Shizun, You are still not angry at me are you?"

Chu wanning stopped eating. "No.. I thought we solved it yesterday."

Mo ran smiled again. "That's good. " He wanted to confess but he thought about a right time. He wanted to make sure of his feelings so he wouldn't hurt Chu wanning.

Chu wanning stuffed some parties onto Mo ran's mouth so that he wouldn't just stare at him.

After filling their stomachs they went to the reaction room.

Kaiu :"Ok, Ok, Everyone settle down. I know you are all excited to react. But if you don't sit down on your seats then the others won't be able to react .So let's not cause others problems okay."

Everyone sat down on their seats excitedly.

The screen lit up.

Chapter 75.

Everyone stared at the ghost, then looked at the fiery red willow vine on the dead featherman's neck. They could not help but become even more agitated.

"It's you! You look exactly the same as when you killed Eighteen! "

"Why are you so ruthless?"

"Kill him!"

Everyone groaned. "What a great way to start the reaction."

The feathered tribe Elder immortal seemed to be having a headache from all the noise. She held her forehead and coldly said: "Mo Weiyu, I will ask you one last time. Did you kill them?"

"No."

"Good." The featheres turned Elder immortal nodded.

Everyone :"Huh?"

Mo ran :"Is she really going to let me go like that?"

Chu wanning :"I don't think so."

Mo Ran originally thought that she was going to let him go. He heaved a sigh of relief and was about to thank her for being so understanding. However, the next moment, the feathered tribe Elder immortal raised her hand and coldly said: