Chapter 2

The Big black box suddenly lit up. Everyone was surprised. But thinking of all of the things they saw today. They didn't think much about it. While Mo ran was pestering about how he couldn't sit next to Shi mei ,and sat next to Chu wanning .🙄.

The words The Husky and his white cat shizun eluminated. They also saw the picture of Chu wanning and Mo ran. Then it turned black again then scenes started to pop up.

Kaiu:"Oh I forgot to say Mo ran. This is in your POV. So your thoughts will be the one mainly heard."

Mo ran :"......what!"

Before Mo Ran became the Emperor, there were always people who called him a dog.

Jiang Xi :"Well that was some nice starting."

Xue Meng sneered ready to Mock him but Suddenly widened his eyes "Emperor... Emperor of what!"

Kaiu: "Cultivation world"

Many where surprised, there were murmurs everywhere.

Mo ran sweated knowing where this was going.

The shopkeeper called him a dog son, the customers called him a dog cub, his cousin called him a Stupid dog, and his mother was the most powerful, calling him a son of a bitch.

"......"

Of course, there were always some descriptions related to dogs, so it wasn't too bad. For example, his brief love affairs were always accompanied by a bit of fake anger. They were angry that his waist was as strong as a male dog's, that his sweet words seduced people's souls, and that the weapon under his body took Qingqing's life, but in the blink of an eye, they would show off to others, causing everyone in the courtyard to know that he, Mo Weiyu, was a handsome man with a powerful weapon. Those who had tried were full of greed, but those who had not tried were relaxed and shaken.

Xue Meng's jaw dropped to the floor.

Chu wanning :"Shameless."

Mo ran remembered that Chu wanning was the person that had felt most of his.. um... skills in the bed. And the... best one.

It had to be said that these people were right, Mo Ran was indeed like a silly dog wagging its head and tail.

It wasn't until he became the Emperor of the Cultivation World that these kinds of names suddenly disappeared.

Mo ran :'Of course. As long as I am powerful. No one dared to look down on me.'

One day, a small immortal sect from a faraway place gifted him a puppy.

The dog was grey and white, with three clusters of fire on its forehead, a bit like a wolf. But it was only the size of a melon. It also had a melon head and a melon brain. It was fat and round, but it still thought it was very impressive. It ran madly all over the main hall. Several times it wanted to climb the high steps to see the person sitting calmly on the emperor's throne. But because its legs were too short, it failed every time.

Mo Ran stared at the puppy that had strength but no brain, and suddenly laughed. As he laughed, he scolded in a low voice, "Stupid Dog."

The little puppy quickly grew into a big dog, the big dog became an old dog, and the old dog became a dead dog.

Kaiu :"oops–"