Chapter 18.

I am a bit tensed for this chapter's starting. Hope you all enjoys it.

Everyone sat on their seats tensed at why the people from the feathered tribe were in Sisheng peak.

The screen showed the Chapters.

Chapter 55.

Although the Zhuque, the land of immortals was called a land of immortals, the people who lived there were not immortals. Instead, they were half-immortal, half-demon mutants.

They were the beings most similar to immortals in the Cultivation Continent, and were also called "feathered tribe".

The feathered tribe lived in the maze of Mount Jiuhua for generations. They had their own paradise and rarely interfered with the affairs of the mortal world. However, not all of their blood was immortal blood, and half of them were mortal flesh and blood. Thus, they could not completely transcend. They would often appear when the order of the Cultivation World was in turmoil, and when it was in danger, they would use their powerful spiritual energy to help the mortals get through difficult times.

When Mo Ran caused a huge commotion in his previous life, the feathered tribe appeared in large numbers. However, in the end, their strength was still no match for the Sovereign of the Human Realm who had cultivated the forbidden technique to perfection. In the end, all the feathered tribe were killed by Mo Ran. He stepped on the stinking blood and stepped on the charred feathers that were scattered all over the ground.

Everyone was stunned.

Mo ran remebered the crazy memory and bit his lips in tension and broke into a cold sweat. He looked at Chu wanning ,who was paying attention to the screen. "Shizun.."

Chu wanning :"Hmmm." He turned around to look at Mo ran.

Mo ran's face was gloomy with nervousness. "Do you... hate me?" .Only after he said it did he realise what he just said.

Chu wanning was stunned.

Mo ran thought, 'Why am I so dumb. Of course, why wouldn't he hate me. I did so many cruel things to him and the cultivation world in my past life. And why.. did I care whether he hate me or not. I should only think about Shi mei.'  But he was shocked at the answer Chu wanning gave him.

Chu wanning looked at him with a indifferent face. "You did many cruel things in your past life. But I can only hope you would change for the better...I.. believe that you will not follow the same path as you did in your past life."

Mo ran was silenced by those words that came out of Chu wanning's mouth. He felt warm in his heart .But he was confused. But why does Chu wanning not hate him.

With a fire, Zhuque, the land of immortals was destroyed.

That was an extremely crazy memory. Even after the incident, Mo Ran would still break out in cold sweat when he thought about it, drenching his vest. He felt as if he was possessed by an evil spirit. It was extremely cruel.

However, right now, he obviously did not have the strength to fight against the featheres tribe. In fact, because of their racial advantage, the spiritual energy of most immortal cultivators was below that of the feathered tribe. In the entire Sisheng peak, the only ones who could fight against them were probably those few outstanding elders.