Chapter 14.

Hi lovelies, Ever since the Jincheng lake arc started. I have been really excited to post the chapters. I am now waiting to get to the Xia Si ni arc and them to know that Chu wanning died saving Mo ran and them to realise who Chu wanning's shizun is. Basically the Heavenly rift opening arc.

Everyone was back in their seats but they did not feel much excitement remembering what Mo ran said after seeing the black chess piece.

Chapter 40.

The weapon in the Sauvignon Yearning was Tianwen. In other words, it was a bunch of golden willow vines that looked exactly the same as Tianwen, from the patterns to the design.

The Sauvignon Yearning broke the willow branch.

Chu Wanning's expression was uncertain as he passed the willow vine to Mo Ran. Then, he condensed a light in his palm and summoned Tianwen. When the two weapons were compared, it was like looking into a mirror. There was no difference at all.

Everyone was stunned.

Mei hanxue(younger) :"Did they scam him?"

Kaiu :"No. Don't worry, they didn't."

No one expected such a thing to happen. Even Mo Ran found it hard to believe his eyes. As a person who had been whipped by Tianwen more than a thousand times in his previous life, he would never have thought that Jin Chengchi would give him an identical weapon.

What was going on?

Everyone looked at the Gouchen the exalted who was standing at the side.

The Gouchen the exalted was also very surprised as he said, "… There are actually two Wood Spirit Essences in the mortal world today?"

Xue Meng asked, "What does the Wood Spirit Essence mean?"

"Ah, it's like this." The Gouhen the exalted said, "There are five types of elements in the world. Every person's Spirit Core would have one or two attributes. In the mortal world, the person with the most talent in one element is the Essence of that element. For example, the Goddess Wushan was the Earth Spirit Essence. However, normally, there can only be one Essence of the same element in a generation. The Wood Spirit Essence already exists in the mortal world today. Many years ago, I gave the best Wood Spirit Weapon to him. "

As he spoke, his gaze fell on Chu Wanning.

"When I was forging the five top-notch Divine Weapons, I originally planned to only forge one of each element. The other four weapons did not have any problems during the forging process, but the Wood Spirit Divine Weapon actually broke into two in the furnace. "

"I thought that it was the will of the heavens, so I made two weapons out of the two willow branches. However, I still thought that it was impossible for the two weapons to find an owner at the same time. Thus, I gave one of them to Ji Baihua and asked him to make a brocade box to prevent any evil people from coveting it. But I didn't expect … "

Gouchen the exalted shook his head. Just as he was about to continue lamenting, the willow vine in Mo Ran's hand suddenly burst out a string of bright red sparks. The flowing golden luster started to change gradually and finally turned into a blazing red. Mo Ran's mind was in a mess. Without thinking, he opened his mouth and said, "What the hell!"

Chu Wanning wanted to stop him, but it was too late.

Therefore, Gouchen the exalted and Chu Wanning looked at Mo Ran with pity. Mo Ran soon knew why they had such expressions. In fact, he had already thought of it himself.