Chapter 10: You're My Home

Ritz and Veneer went upstairs to do Lord knows what, and me and Velvet sat down on her bed. 

   "What did you think?" She asks.

   "Vels, it was perfect. God, I swear when you were singing that song it felt like I was falling in love with you all over again!" I say, looking into her beautiful blue eyes.

   She smiled at me and we shared a long, prosperous kiss. "I did have something I wanted to ask you..." She whispered.

   "What is it?" I ask.

   "Will you marry me?" She pulled out a ring from her pocket.

   I gasped. "I- oh my goodness." I could feel my eyes welling up as I clasped my hands over my mouth. "Yes!" I finally blurt out. "Yes Velvet of course!" I became a sobbing mess, I wasn't sad though, in fact, I don't think I've ever felt happier in my entire life.

   She grinned and a few tears slipped from her eyes as she slipped the ring onto my finger. It fit perfectly.

   "I love you Vels." I whisper as I press my lips against her's.

   "Should I drive you home?" She asks.

   "Vels," I say, holding her hands in mine. "You are my home."

   She smiled at me, the love in her eyes made me feel like I was gonna cry all over again.

   "Let's get some sleep then." Velvet whispers, and we cuddled up together.

Veneer's perspective:

   "Ritz, I think it's a little too late for this..." I whisper, barely able to speak due to him landing countless kisses down my neck.

   "I'm not tierd though." He whispered back.

   I groan. I couldn't help it. He was softly sucking on my collar bone now, while at the same time unbuttoning my pants.

   "I like that noise..." Ritz whispers. "Why don't you get a little louder?"

   "Velvet and Orchid are right obove us, if they hear you know exactly what'll happen." I was doing my best to stay quiet as my entire body shook.

   "Aw, but Venny..." He said. He was down to my chest.

   I was breathing hard. Every instinct told me to give in, to get as loud as I wanted, but I gritted my teeth and force myself to stay quiet.

   Ritz pulled me closer by grabbing my thighs. "You'll be fine..." He whispered as he started on my neck again.

   "Ritz-" And there went the moan. Shit.

   "What was that?" A pissed voice yelled from directly obove us.

   "I told you!" I hiss under my breath. I could hear my sister stomping down the stairs. "Shit! Get under the blanket!" I was reaching for the blanket at my feet.

   Just as I pulled it up, the door flew open and Velvet barged in, her face twisted in annoyance.

   "Oh my God!" Her hand flew over her eyes.

   "Well you shouldn't have barged in like that!" I exclaim.

   "Um, Veneer, you have something on your neck..." She says.

   "WHAT!?" I yell, and without thinking, jumped up and raced out of the room and into the bathroom.

   "VENEER! WHAT THE HELL!?" Velvet's hands went over her eyes again.

   I look in the mirror, I was terrified of what I might see, thankfully, it was nothing more then tiny little marks that would be gone by tomorrow. I sigh in relief.

   "I'm going back to bed!" Velvet yells. "You two better do the same! Any more noise and I'm kicking you both out!"

   "Fine! Whatever!" I yell as I walk back into my room and put on some pajama pants. "We'd better listen." I say as I lay down next to Ritz.

   We lay there snuggled up like that for a while, then Ritz suddenly whispers: "You know what I just realized?"

   "What?" I ask, dragging my hand along his cheek.

   "Today was my birthday." He said.

   "Well happy birthday then." I whispered, pressing my lips to his.

   "Hey, I thought you said we were supposed to listen to Velvet and go to bed."

   "We're in bed now aren't we?"

   He giggled as I kissed his cheek. "Alright, stop." He says. "I'm actually really tierd."

   "Oh but I'm not." I smirk.

   "Goodnight Venny." He murmured, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a snuggle.

   "Goodnight." I yawn.

Hey, y'all, just thought I should note that Veneer is actually a few inches taller then Ritz, and Velvet is a few inches taller then Veneer, and Orchid is a few inches shorter then Velvet.

Thanks for reading! <3