5. confusion!!!

It was a tiring day

It was a tiring day. But still instead of resting, here I am in Sephora.. in between the aisle of make ups. I love to make Up.. I love collecting them and using them too. I was checking out some highlighters when a worker here came to me for a photo, she was a sweet young girl so I posed for a photo with her and then again started shopping..

Then I heard some commotion from the entry side but i didn't mind and continued my search for the highlighter..

I finally chose one and stood in front of the mirror to try it. I applied the highlighter on my one cheekbones but then something else caught my attention, I looked in the mirror more closely and saw someone on the side of the lipstick aile.. damn is he..is he VEER? but what is he even doing in Sephora.

I turned towards him and surely he's Veer clad in a black tshirt with a Nike logo and some track pants with a cap over his head. I narrowed my eyes when I saw him applying lipstick on his lips and clicking pictures -- WHAT THE FUCK!!

I.. I.. didn't take him in that category, I mean not my fault because God damn look at him he's more manly than anyone could ever be, I had a frown upon my face as I thought that this is the reason he never showed any interest in me.. because he's just not interested in women.

I feel bad for his fangirls, what will they think if he decides to come out to the public. He bought that lipstick and moved to the nail paint aile and started buying nail paints too.. Damn he's have it bad.. oh god I feel bad for myself.. I --

"Ishika??!"

I came out of my second mind when I heard Veer calling my name as he stood just 8-9 feets away from me. I looked down and saw his two carry bags and then looked at his physique -- Aah what a waste of having such hot features.

I took a deep breath and responded to him.

"Hy Veer" I said still looking at him thinking about all of that. I noticed that he has wiped of the lipstick now.. ah yes the guy must not want to show it out to the world right now.

"What's wrong? You keep staring at me with that wierd face?" He asked looking confused by my behaviour. I shook my head and gave him an awkward smile.

"Ah it's just... I mean it's unexpected.. I mean I don't think it's wrong or something but just i didn't thought you will be a... I mean see I'm not against them ofcourse but... It's uh...." I was blabbering whatever I thought. He was looking at me confused yet with an amused expression.

"Take a deep breath and say what's wrong??" He asked while chuckling a little. Damnn! How can this fine man be..be.. fuck!

"Um.. I never took you to be a... You know.. of THAT type. " I stuttered trying to make him understand what I mean without sounding rude.

"What type? What do you mean say clearly!" He said. Now he looks confused and irritated. I took a deep breath and tried to look away from his eyes.

I fidgeted nervously, my cheeks flushing slightly at the memory of seeing Veer amidst the sea of cosmetics. I glanced around the store, hoping for some divine intervention to help me navigate this tricky conversation.