23. Jealousy! Jealousy!

I am just coming back from a meeting

I am just coming back from a meeting. Well I am back to work officially, I'll start shooting for the next movie in next month. I am a tad bit upset as Veer wanted me to join him in his tour of South Africa and I was very excited about that but damn it, I cannot push away the shooting dates that would be very unprofessional. My shoot is in Switzerland - The first sequence - and he will be in South Africa that is almost across the globe. If I don't know better, it's almost a 17 hours air travel.

How do I tell him that I cannot come with him? He was so happy and excited when we were talking about all the things we can do after his series gets over.

God! Stop giving me your toughest battles!!

I picked up my phone and called him. But he didn't picked up, oh yeah he must be in his practice. I went to Instagram and started scrolling through my feed and came accross Veer's post. An ad post. I was once scrolling through Veer's phone and I got to know that, this guy doesn't have his Instagram. Like seriously. The one account on his phone is a private account with just 317 followers and 318 following.

Man is highly self obsessed as he follows his public profile with his private one.

I opened his comment section, well recently it has became my habit to go through comments because damn the comments keep getting funnier.

But here is nothing funny!

I narrowed my eyes as I read all the comments of girl AND BOYS simping over Veer. I mean - hello? It was a drink's ad, go and buy that - why the fuck are they simping on an ad?

I zeroed my eyes at a particular comment.

@veerislove_01 "Can someone please explain how my man looks even hotter while drinking? 🥵🔥 This ad is just unfair to the rest of us! #ThirstyThursday

What the fuck she means by 'MY MAN'?? He is my man, not her!! What the hell. I clicked on the replies of the comment where some others were fighting on whose man he is?

These little witches!!

He's my man! Only mine.

The fuck is wrong with people? Why are they simping on an ad reel, if they were simping on his picture it would have been o- okay, no that also won't be okay!

I guess they didn't believe the rumours of me and veer dating. They need a reality check for sure.

"Shankar, stop by the mall."

I said to my driver and smirked to myself.

Now they will know, 'Whose' man he is.

__

I was just relaxing after applying the face mask, when I heard the doorbell. I carefully got up and opened the door knowing exactly who it must be.

"Hey bub."