16. Game is on!

WHAT THE FUCK DOES SHE MEAN BY 'I DON'T '.

I am shocked to even say anything. I mean wasn't she the one who has confessed to me and even kissed me!!

Where are her feelings right now. I continued looking at her with my wide eyes. I could practically see two red horns over her head when she smirked at me.
Is she doing this to tease me?
Yes I guess she must be doing this to tease me.

I chuckled forcefully.

"You're really funny!"

I said trying to shrugged it off but she didn't laugh. She kept looking at me with her straight face.

"Yea I am funny but right now I'm serious!"
She said. I stopped laughing and looked at her. Why is she doing this now?

"But why are you saying this! You like me! You--you even kissed me that day." She raised her eyebrows in amusement and smirked at me. "Oh really? But I remember you rejecting me, saying you see me JUST AS A FRIEND. So..." She bended down to my level as she was standing and I was sitting, "I killed my feelings." She said in a low voice, which actually sent shivers down my spine.

Am i getting scared of her?
Yes!

I gulped nervously and said, "okay fine. I understand I hurt your feelings but c'mon you can't just do this. I finally realised I really really like you." I said with all the seriousness in my tone. When she questioned me previously about why I came here suddenly, then it struck me that I won't do this for 'Just any friend', At that time I finally decided to come out of my denial and accept the truth that I do like her. More than like.

I want her to be in my happy moments, celebrating with me and I want to be with her, in her sad moments comforting her. I want her to come to watch my matches. I Want her to make me stop being this judgey of this profession.
I SIMPLY WANT HER IN MY LIFE.

"I was saying the same thing that day at Athiya's party. But all you had to say is that you see me as a friend and that bullshit!" She rolled her eyes but still I could see the little blush on her cheeks.

I smiled to myself mentally. Okay I can still have my chance.

"I know, I know. But give me a chance to apologize to you. Make it up to you! Please." I said giving her my best puppy face.

"Stop making that face." She whined. I laughed loudly. I still have all the chances, I guess!
Thank you God, for giving me the sense at the right time. I want this cute little thing in my life for forever. I stood up, and I so wanted to just pull her in a hug. I mean I just feel so happy. From these last few months, we were just going round and round, I wish I would have realised this earlier then I guess this whole month wouldn't have been passed by with me missing her like hell.

"Okay so... Now.." I said and grabbed her waist and was about to pull her to me but shrugged out of my grip and narrowed her eyes at me. I looked at her confused.

What happened?

"What? When did I agreed to you huh? Don't get too ahead of yourself." She stepped back and looked at me as if I am some thief.

"Arre, But give me a chance atleast. Thik hai yaar, maana thoda gadha tha mai par itni badi saza kyu de Rahi ho? " I said, I mean okay I agree I was a dumbass but atleast give me a chance because I can say that she likes me still otherwise I would have been kicked out of her house a long before.

"Tum ab bhi gadhe ho!! " I scoffed as I heard her. C'mon I am not. Because why would she love a donkey then?!
Haha jokes on her.

But ofcourse I'm not gonna say it to her.