12. party.

"Chalna bhai, Dance karte haiii

"Chalna bhai, Dance karte haiii..."

Suyash pulled me to the dance floor where Virat bhai is already dancing from the start of the party.

Team management has organised a big party for us for the win. We have finally won the ipl title, damn... It's still unreal feeling for me. From the last night we have been high on energy and happiness but still in my heart it feels something is missing.

Ishika.

I pulled out my phone and my thumb hovered over her name.

Should I call her?

Should I not?

Damn, would she even pick up my call?!

I opened the last message of hers from 2 days before.

*So am I Rejected? *

I closed my eyes in frustration. What should I even do??

"Veerrrrrr??! "

I opened my eyes and saw suyash looking at me in confusion.

"Kaha kho jaata hai tu baar baar?? " I shook my head and went back to my seat. I sighed deeply as I looked around everyone is enjoying, they are happy.

I am happy too!

Oh really?!

My inner voice mocked me.

Of course I am happy. I worked so hard for this title. Everyone worked so hard. This was our dream.

Then why don't you go and dance? If you're happy then what's the reason of your sulking???

I groaned frustratedly. He's right. I should be on the dance floor with others enjoying this party, not sitting alone sulking.

I got up and went back to the dance floor and started dancing trying to match the vibe of everyone.

But still something feels so empty inside me.

Ishika should have atleast congratulated me. She knew how much this meant to me.

I suddenly felt a pat on my shoulder, I looked aside and it was Virat bhai. He raised his brows at me asking what's wrong. I shook my head negatively and continued to move along the music.

New song started playing. It seemed like a new song, I looked ahead at the projector where the music video was playing and saw the person whom I have been wanting to see from these last 2 days.

I stopped dancing and stood there looking straight at the music video playing infront of us.

It's Ishika.

The whole time, my eyes were stuck on her, the way she was moving, swaying, dancing.

Well she does look hot though.