10. Rumours flyyyy

"Hm yes anyone, anymore questions??" The host asked the media who were sitting in front of us

Today is just a press conference of my movie as it got released today.

"Mam. we all recently saw you with the RCB team. So was it just a promotional stunt or something personal??" One of the reporters asked. I guessed that this question would be asked today because the media loves 'Masala'.

I smiled and shook my head as I answered, "No, it wasn't any publicity stunt, it's just I have some friends in RCB and I was there to support them." The reporter was about to ask again when the host announced, "Okay, that's enough for today. Thank you everyone for coming here." And with that the press conference ended.

I was walking to my car when Shivank - My Co Actor - nudged me. I looked at him in confusion. He just gave me a teasing smile and asked, "Is this friend of yours from RCB is Veer?" I looked away to hide my smile from him. Of course many people have started their assumptions and most of them think that there is something between me and Veer.
I wish!

"That's none of your business shiv." I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of him to my car. Shiv is one of the best Co-actors I have ever had. He's not a rude and disrespectful person who makes jokes about people's mistakes and insecurities out in public because trust me I have worked with that kind of people too.

I got settled in the car and I got a message.

*Hey! Everything is planned for tomorrow?? *

It's from Anushka. My heart raced at the thought of the plan I have made for tomorrow. I have decided to throw a small party for my closed ones for the movie release. I don't usually do this but I am doing it this time so that I get to meet Veer again.

He's back here in Mumbai. They have won the semi finals and the final is happening here in Wankhede. The final is after 3 days and my movie is released today.

*Yes everything is done. Be on time!! *

I texted her back. I texted the same to Athiya too. This is my small group of people - Anushka, Athiya and ofcourse their husbands and now Veer.

-----

I checked the food once again and then told the chef to go as we can serve ourselves.

I started getting ready. As we are celebrating in my house I am keeping it simple with just an off white short summer dress.

I was putting on makeup when my phone rang. I picked up the call, it was Anushka.

"Hey Anu!" I chirped as soon as I picked up the call.

"Hi Ishu. The thing is we won't be able to make it tonight." She said from the other side and i stopped the lipstick midway.