17. Paris <3

PARIS!!!

PARIS!!!

Finally, I am having a nice break.

No cameras, No paps, just me!

And him.

I looked behind and saw Veer who was clicking a picture with someone. I rolled my eyes. I told him to wear a mask atleast at the airport. After the photo, he jogs towards me. I folded my arms over my chest and glared at him.

"Are you not tensed that what will your fans will think when they will see you roaming around in Paris in middle of your tournament?"

I mean, we cannot hide here all the time but still he could prevent getting recognised here. But no, here he is giving them selfies happily.

"Do you think no one in Paris will recognise us ever in our whole trip? And what's the use of hiding if you're gonna get caught." He winked at me and started walking out while looking in his phone for the cab we booked, but he paused and looked behind at me, "You really need to stop thinking about what others would think. You should control your profession, don't let your profession control you!" With that he went with all the bags.

I sighed as I started thinking about what he said. He's right, i always think too much about 'what will happen if' which always stops me from having so many things and adventures. I followed him as we got out of airport and got settled in the cab.

"So now what do you plan to do?" Veer asked after a long silence. I looked at him from my phone, I mean I have not made a list of things I just wanted to rest and all... What should I tell him now?

"Umm.. I have not really planned anything.." I said unsure. Veer chuckled at that but didn't said anything. Again we fall into silence. I took a deep breath, feeling the cool breeze against my skin. The city of lights, Paris, seems to glow under the moonlight. I can't help but smile at the sight.

Veer chuckles softly beside me, his hand brushing against me. I feel a warmth spreading through myself, a feeling I haven't felt in a while.

The cab moves along the streets, taking them towards our hotel. I turn towards Veer, my eyes meeting his. I bite my lower lip, trying to hold back a grin. My heart races, not from fear or anxiety, but excitement.

I lean closer to him, whispering, "So, Mr. Sharma, how does it feel to be here? In Paris?" Veer raised his brow probably because I called him 'Mr Sharma'.

"It feels too good. I have been to Paris before but I swear that it wasn't beautiful the way it is now."

He said while staring straight at me. Damn this guy is just too good at flirting!!!!! He has literally flirted with me the whole flight. I had to fake my sleep otherwise I would have literally given him the tag of 'Boyfriend' already!

I turned my face and started looking outside while trying to control my smile.

Ishika Malhotra!! Stop melting at each and every word of his.