Part 2

Part 2

Kamal was waiting at the airport in the evening when the announcement of flight was made. He eagerly waited to receive Virat. After some time Virat came out with his team and as he expected he found Kamal waiting for him. He had asked him not to come but he knew Kamal would still come. 

He went towards him and following the official protocol, Kamal and his team stood in attention and saluted him, "Jai Hind sir. I welcome you and your team on behalf of Gadhchiroli police." 

"At ease officer." Virat replied. 

"Now, if your official protocol is over can I greet my father in law?" Virat asked smiling and when Kamal nodded he bent down to touch his feet. Kamal stopped him in between and hugged him instead.

All of them sat in the cars. Kamal started telling Virat about the case. "Five people are dead till now since last two months...."

Virat interrupted him, "....All those five people were not related to each other.There are no evidence about the killer. No police records, no finger prints match...nothing. There is no pattern in choosing his victim and no particular date. The cause of death is still unknown but their bodies were later found cut into pieces. I know all of this. I want to know in more details." 

"Wow! You have done your homework well." Kamal complimented.

"Govt. expects result fast. You know all politics and pressure. So we should go the police station. Show me the case files." Virat said. 

"Yes, I understand everything but now its already 7.00 pm. Even if you get the files you wont be able to do anything till next morning so we will start from tomorrow." Kamal suggested. 

"But..." Virat tried to argue but Kamal interrupted him, "Virat, Savi is waiting for you since morning. If we will go late then she will fall asleep and will be upset in the morning." Kamal informed.

A smile broke out on Virat's face hearing Savi's name. "Really? She is waiting for me? How is she? Its been so long I have not seen her face to face." Virat said. 

"She has become very naughty. She is your fan girl. Subah se bahut excited hai. Apne sabhi friends aur even neighbors ko bata chuki ki uske baba aaj aa rahe hain aur uske liye bahut sare gifts layenge....Virat, tum uske sare gifts laye ho na? Nahi toh naraaz ho jayegi tumse." Kamal warned him. 

"Ofcourse, kaise bhool sakta hoon. Whenever she talks with me over phone she gives me a new updated list of things she wants from me....most of them are those things which her aai denied her." Virat laughed but then suddenly his smile faded away on the mention of Sai.

"How is Sai?" Virat asked. 

"We are going home...you will see yourself." Kamal replied. 

"I don't think she will come in front of me or even if she comes she wont be talking or spending time with me." Virat said. 

Kamal could feel the sadness in his voice. "She will have to face you. I don't think she will have any other choice if you'll be living with us." Kamal smiled at Virat.