Part 11

Part 11

"Happy birthday princess!" Sai and Virat wished Savi who had just woken up from her sleep. 

"Aai, baba! Thankyou." Savi almost jumped in their arms. 

"Where are my gifts?" Savi asked excitedly. 

Sai and Virat both laughed at her. Sai like every year handed over to her a big teddy bear. Savi hugged him happily and decided to name him 'Golu' while Virat took her in his arms and placed his one hand on her eyes so that she cant see anything then he took her outside and made her sit on a bicyle. 

Savi opened her eyes and shouted in excitement. "Aaba, you are the best. Wow...my first bicycle. Its so amazing." 

Savi became busy in opening the other gifts given to her by her nanu and Usha maushi. While Sai started instructing house maid Rani di about all the preparations to be done for Savi's birthday celebration in the evening.

"Today is the best birthday of my life." Savi declared. 

"Why is that?" Kamal Joshi asked. 

"Because today my aai and baba both are with me and it will be my first birthday party where I'll cut the cake with both of them by my side." Savi explained as she again hugged both her parents. 

"Hmm..matlab hamari toh koi importance hi nahi hai is ghar mein." Kamal Joshi complained showing fake annoyance. 

"Nanu, you are the best." Savi said and came to sit in his lap. She kissed him and Kamal ruffled her hair.

All were having breakfast when Savi came running holding her two photographs. "Aaba, which one is the best?" She asked. 

"Both are good. Why do want to pick one?" Virat replied. 

"Because madam ki demand hai ki unhe aaj sham ki party ke liye special cake chahiye with her photo on the top." Rani di explained. 

"Tell me na, which one is best." Savi asked again as she held both photos in her hand. 

Virat looked at both the photos. Savi was holding them in such a way that her eyes and nose were visible from first photo and beneath it there was second photo in which her lips and chin was visible. Suddenly something struck in Virat's mind as he looked at both the photos and remembered Jagtap Mane's photo. That mark on his forehead which he thought he has seen somewhere.

"F**k!" He stood up suddenly from the breakfast table as he finally realized whats the mystery behind Jagtap Mane. 

"Virat...language." Sai remind him while glaring at him and gesturing towards Savi. 

"Aai, what does that means?" Savi asked innocently. 

"Nothing princess...it means nothing...forget about it." Virat tried to cover up. Sai glared him one more time while Kamal almost choked on his breakfast as he tried to control his laughter.

"Aaba, come we need to go immediately. I guess I found out who is Jagtap Mane." Virat said and almost pulled Kamal Joshi with him. 

Both of them quickly got in the car while Sai ran behind them and finally managed to stop them at last moment. "Virat, today is Savi's birthday party. Be there on time...don't mess this up....I am warning you or else....." Sai made her intentions clear. 

"Of course, I wont miss it for anything. Just like Savi said, its her best birthday because both of us are here. How could I miss it." Virat assured her and gestured the driver to start the car.