Part 12

Part 12

"Where is Virat aaba?" Sai asked as she looked behind his father to see whether Virat has come like he promised or not. 

"Sai, don't get angry, listen to me calmly first...." Kamal tried to explain but Sai didn't let him. 

"So he hasn't come." Sai concluded from the way Kamal was trying to prepare ground for explanation. 

"Yes, he couldn't come....but there was an emergency....haven't you seen tv....the killer's news is all over the tv. He couldn't come in such circumstances. In fact, I am also leaving in just few minutes." Kamal replied and looked at Sai hopefully.

"I don't want to listen to anything aaba. Look at Savi. She is so excited. All her friends have come but she is refusing to cut the cake because she wants to wait for her aai baba together with her. Now what will I tell her?" Sai asked angrily and quashed his all hopes. 

"Sai, beta try to understand...." Kamal again tried his best to handle the situation but Sai interrupted him, "Bas bahut ho gaya.....you try to understand aaba....and make Virat understand if its possible that I cant go on like this...Savi cant go on like this....today he has ruined my daughter's birthday. I know when I will tell Savi, she will refuse to celebrate. This is the thing I feared always that Virat will end up hurting Savi with his careless ways. That man didn't deserve a second chance. Let him know, its all over between us." Sai announced her judgement and went inside. 

Kamal Joshi kept watching her as she went near Savi and whispered in her ears her baba wont be coming then Savi started crying and Sai going behind her before Savi closes herself inside her room. He could see before his eyes his daughter's home once again was going to shatter. He closed his eyes in defeat and decided to return back as he knew Virat needs him right now

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mohit bring in the data base of Dr. Patralekha's clinic. If that Satya has challenged that he will do another murder in the same manner then he will again choose the next target from that database." Virat stated. 

Mohit brought the database. "Sir, I have already selected those days on which he visited Dr. Patralekha's clinic by the fake name of Jagtap Mane and got it verified by Karishma."

"Good, now see on those days who else visited Dr. Patralekha. Look for the person who are achievers and perfect in all sense." Virat instructed. 

"Yes, sir I have shortlisted such people. There are 6 people in all who visited clinic around same time to that of Jagtap. Three of them are housewives, one is a child, then there is one successful businessman but he is a recluse and also a criminal record in his name; so cant be said a perfect man." Mohit shared the details.

"What about the last one?" Virat asked. 

"I think she is the one.  Barkha Rani Wagh, a famous lavni dancer, has won many awards for her performances, has a loving family, no complaints, no police records, friendly nature.....she has all the qualities. I think she is Satya's next target. She will be attending a charity event tomorrow morning in the city." Mohit said.

"Perfect opportunity for the killer to attack or kidnapped her from there. I think we got the person and the venue of his next crime. He will come for Barkha tomorrow. Make necessary preparations, inform this Barkha. We will catch that b***ard tomorrow." Virat said with confidence. 

In no time his orders were carried out by his team. Barkha was first afraid and said that she will cancel her plan to attend the charity event but Virat gave her assurance, she agreed to help police though reluctantly. Virat made sure Barkha is given protection, the place will be well equipped with cctv cameras and additional force is deployed at the venue. He didn't want to leave any loop hole to give Satya any opportunity to escape. All his team kept working whole night to make sure everything is according to the plan.