Part 6

Part 6

Kamal, Savi and Virat all were having their breakfast while Sai was scolding Savi to finish her breakfast quickly. 

"Aai, you know I hate plain cornflakes then why you are forcing me to have it." Savi complained.

"Savi, your chocoflakes box is already empty. I forgot to bring it from the market. I promise I'll bring it today but please for today eat this plain cornflakes." Sai tried to persuade her. 

"Leave it, if she doesn't like it then don't force her." Virat said and made Savi sit on his lap. "Princess, come you eat scrambled egg with baba today." Virat said and started feeding her from his plate. And Savi happily ate it all.

"Virat, just wait for few minutes. I'll make another for you." Sai said. 

"Let it be, you'll get late for school. I'll eat something in office." Virat replied. 

"But...how can you leave like this....without having anything....and please...I know you, tum kuch nahi khane wale  office mein...yunhi bhuke reh jaoge ....ye Rani di bhi na...aaj hi chhutti karni thi inhe....just wait for few minutes na....Its just scrambled eggs. It wont take time." Sai said and ran to the kitchen not giving time to Virat to deny.

Kamal was silently observing them. He could feel that something has changed between them. They were behaving like any other normal couple. Caring for Savi together without fighting. Sai even showing her care for Virat openly not hiding it behind different excuses like she do always. 

"So, seems like your dinner date went very well...I can see the effects." Kamal whispered to Virat. 

"Yes, aapke aashirwad se sab achha ja raha hai....pray to God that by the end of this case I'll get my family back." Virat replied back with smile.

While Sai was in kitchen Virat had told Kamal that their dinner date was very good and it helped them a lot. More than Savi, they talked about themselves and their feelings after a long time. They felt like that old couple they used to be, who were in love. Sai has opened up to him and confessed that she also wants to get back but still has trust issues and need some time. 

After listening to all this Kamal thought that Savi had helped them crossed a certain road block by making them take these small initiatives towards each other but after this, they should move forward as a couple, only then they will truly be able to mend their differences and for that they need some alone time. He thought for sometime and have this idea that he will not be staying at home tonight and will take Savi with him also thereby giving them some time alone to work further on their relationship.

Sai came there with Virat's breakfast and found her aaba and husband discussing something. "What are you guys talking about?" She asked. 

"Nothing, I was just asking him can I get a half day leave for today." Kamal said.

 "Why?" Sai asked. 

"Usha tai had called me. Her work is over in the village and she wants to come back. So I thought main khud lene chala jaata hoon....bahut din ho gaye gaon gaye hue...waha kuch apni ancestral properties hain...wo bhi dekh lunga and I was also thinking that dopahar mein Savi ka school bhi khatam ho jata hai to...I should take Savi with me...she likes to go there." Kamal said. 

"Wow, nanu we will go to village....yayy! I will drink lots of buttermilk and we will visit crop fields." Savi said excitedly.

"Hmm...ok you can go. I'll manage for half day without you." Virat agreed.