Part 3

Part 3

Kamal was having his morning tea and reading newspaper when he heard Savi's voice. 

"Aai, where is baba? Has he already left me?" 

"No, he is still sleeping." Sai replied while trying to make Savi brush her teeth. She has just woke up and the first thing she asked was about her baba. 

"Where is he?" Savi asked again. 

"He is in guest room." Sai replied as she asked Savi to clean her teeth properly. 

"It's a task in itself to make her brush. The girl hates brushing her teeth." Sai thought and chided Savi. 

But not listening to her Savi washed her mouth quickly and went straight to the guest room to wake up her baba. Kamal saw all this and he smiled as an idea came to his mind.

"Baba...baba....wake up its 7.00am." Savi said as she jumped over Virat and sat on his stomach. 

Virat opened his eyes and saw his princess was right in front of him. The moment he woke up Savi leaned and kissed him on cheeks, "Good morning baba." 

"Good morning princess....so what are you doing here this early? Don't you have school today?" Virat asked yawning. 

He was still feeling sleepy as he couldn't sleep till very late in the night. He kept thinking about Sai and how things changed between them. Though Kamal has said that this case is a blessing in disguise to make everything right but he didn't know where to start from. It was almost like starting from the scratch. In these four years Sai and him have become so distant...he doesn't even remember how it feels to be a family man...be around wife and a kid. What should he talk to Sai....how to convince her.

"Baba, what are you thinking?" Savi's voice brought him back from his thoughts. 

"Nothing princess....lets go outside or else you'll be late for school." Virat said and stood up. 

He took Savi in his arms and proceeded towards the garden area. "Good morning aaba." Virat wished Kamal and Kamal replied back. 

Virat saw morning tea with his favourite biscuits was kept on the table. He moved his hand forward to pour some tea for himself when Sai came there and joined them. 

"At least brush your teeth before having tea." She asked Virat.

Virat looked at the tea. He could smell it...it was again made according to his taste. He couldn't stop from pouring some tea for himself. He then looked at Sai. "What difference does it make if for just one day I brush my teeth after having tea." Virat shrugged and was about to take a sip when Savi said to Sai. "Aai, look baba is not doing brush before eating or drinking anything so from tomorrow onwards I will also not brush my teeth first thing in the morning." Virat stopped his hand in midway and looked at Sai who was now glaring at him. 

He could totally read her eyes which were accusing him of having bad influence on child. Virat kept the tea cup back at the table. "No, princess. It's a bad habit to not brush your teeth before eating anything....look I have not eaten anything...I am going to brush my teeth first." Virat said and stood up at once.

Sai also stood up. "Where are you going?" Kamal asked looking at Sai.