Part 8

Part 8

Sai turned towards the bed side table and searched the table clock with one hand while her eyes were still closed. She tried a lot but couldn't find the clock and finally she opened her eyes irritated by the sound of its alarm.

 "Sh*t! Its 7.30am already." Sai got up at once and sat straight on bed. She was about to jump out of the bed to start her day when Virat pulled her again on the bed.

"Virat, leave me. I am already late." Sai said as he tried to free herself from his hold. 

"I don't care. I want to hold you for some more time." Virat replied sleepily and snuggled more into her naked body. 

"Virat, I have to wake up Savi also leave me na." Sai reasoned while trying to slip from his arms but Virat kept pulling her more towards him. As their naked bodies rubbed against each other Virat felt very awake suddenly.

"Just yesterday I got you back now I am not letting you go." Virat whispered against her hair as he kissed them. 

"I am not running away anywhere now. So leave me." Sai smiled at him. 

Sai could see desires clouding his eyes again and she was tempted to lose herself once again in them but she knew she have to get out of bed this instant or else it will be too late. With heavy heart she pushed Virat and sat up straight on the bed. She grabbed her clothes and started wearing them when Virat also sat up and hugged her from behind putting his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulders. 

"You don't want to stay for some morning fun?" Virat asked placing a kiss on her shoulders suggestively.

"No, I already had lots of night fun now I don't have anytime for it." Sai giggled in reply. 

"Are you sure?" Virat asked again as his arms traveled upwards from her waist feeling up her body. 

Sai took a labored breath but controlled herself with difficulty. "Yes, I am sure...let me go..." Sai tried to wear her clothes when Virat covered her upper torso his hands, caressing her. 

"Wont even stay for a quickie?" Virat asked huskily as he bit her earlobe knowing well that this was her undoing. Her earlobes...her sensitive body part to trigger her sexual drive like crazy. 

"Virat...." Sai moaned his name just like he predicted. He smiled feeling proud of his knowledge about her. These 4 years may have brought distances between them but couldn't make them forget each other. He still knew her inside out like she was a part of him and she knew his likes and dislikes, his habits like she was never separated from him.

Sai arched her back feeling aroused at his sensual touch. She always loved what his hands do to her soft body. The feelings of those rough hands on her soft sensitive chest gave her immense pleasure. Virat kept caressing her  with his left hand while his right hand traveled south on her body exploring other parts. He palced open mouth kisses on her neck and shoulders. The warmth of his kisses, the magic of touch on her body...Sai couldnt take triple torture and started squirming in his arms. 

When he was convinced that she was fully ready for him he pulled her back on the bed with him and she wrapped her hands around him. She kissed him with all her love and he knew she wanted him this instance. Her expressions were of pure bliss when he claimed her. They forgot the whole world once again as they went in their dreamland.

"Its too late today, Sai hasnt woken up. I had to wake up Savi today. Sai is nowhere to be seen. I should go and look for her." Usha maushi said as she placed the tray of morning tea down.