Part 9

Part 9

Virat returned to home in the evening with Kamal. Virat had told Kamal about Sai's decision and he was so happy for both of them. He had almost pulled Virat from office as he wanted to celebrate the occasion. Savi came running to them as both of them entered the house. 

"Baba...nanu..." Savi jumped at them excitedly. 

"Get ready doll. Today we all will go out for dinner." Kamal informed her.

 "Really? And we'll have ice cream too?" Savi asked. 

"Yes we all will have ice cream too after that." Kamal replied. "Where is your aai. Tell her to get ready and change your clothes too." Kamal asked.

"But aai is upset today. She has not come out of the room since we have returned from school. She is not talking to even me and when I went in her room I saw she was crying. I tried to ask but she scolded me." Savi stood there pouting on being scolded for no reason. 

Kamal shared a worried look with Virat and gestured him to go and check upon Sai. Virat went inside. Sai was standing near the window lost in her thoughts. Virat went near her and turned her towards him. He found there were marks of tears on her beautiful face and her eyes looked little swollen.

 "Hey! What happened to my cheese cake. Why are you crying?" Virat asked her cupping her face.

Sai shook her head in no as fresh tears came in her eyes. "Virat....I you know that...I decided to come back to you not because we made love or I was so needy and desperate to get your attention....but because I really love you a lot...and more than that I took that decision because of Savi. She needs you...she needs her father and I want to give her normal upbringing....I...didn't...just..." Sai started blabbering remembering Satya's hateful words which tried to make joke out of her love for Virat. She wanted to say many more things but Virat stopped her. 

"Shshsh! Calm down Sai. Just relax ok. And why you are saying all this to me? I know that already. You don't need to give any explanation. I know that you have took this decision for our love, for Savi's good, for her future....but we also love each other. You are my wife. Its normal for us to desire each other...isnt it?" Virat asked as he looked in to her eyes to find out whats going on inside her head.

Sai just shook her head and told him everything happened at school today. "I am sorry, I should not be thinking all that but that man, he made it sound so dirty...like I am some attention seeking woman and all I want is....chhee....he tried to malign my love for you as dirty and I was so angry on him."

 Virat was seething in anger after that. He turned to go but Sai held his hand. "No please, its over now. I don't wanna drag this matter." Sai requested sensing his anger.

"That b******d Satya dared to say all sorts of things to you and you expect me to let it go." Virat asked angrily from her.

"I gave him reply with two slaps. I think he might have understood now. Please you dont get into it. Forget about it...mujhe bhi bhool hi jana chahiye tha...pata nahi main kyu abhi tak wahi sab soche ja rahi thi..." Sai tried to explain. 

Virat still was angry. "Virat, look at me....you were right. What these people say shouldn't matter to us. I heard Savi's voice...she is excited to go out...let it be...lets go out and enjoy our life." Sai said. 

Virat was not convinced but he knew for now there is no use of arguing with her. He will teach a lesson to that Satya tomorrow, without her knowledge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------