💮THE FIRST MEET 🐥🐧💮

"What an pleasant morning" Said ______ when he opened the big glass window.

"Sunghoonnn, are you getting crazy or something it's literally raining outside" shouted a sleepy boy when he heard his bff saying something like that.

"Yeah right! 😅 " said hoon in a awkward tone, embarrassed by what he said before.

"Bang" A sound echoed in the the room.

" Yahh! You bastard why did you hit me " said jake as he looked at jay.

"You nuthead are you going to get up or not? We are running late " said jay as he gave a death stare to jake.

Jake checked the time and "boom" The chaos started
" Fuck it! It's 8:30 already. "
Jake rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

While hoon was standing there zoning out " Do i need to get you a invitation to get ready " said jay in an irritated tone 😑.

" Nahh!I am going " said as he left too.

" Ahh! This two " jay said and went to serve them the breakfast.

Hoon(5:30) was the first to wake up every morning and jay(6:00) was the second and Jake(8:00) was the last one .

          On the other hand

"Rishimura nikiiii! Are you going to wake up or I have to kick you ass off that bed."
An angry kitten yelled I mean boy yelled .

"It's nishimura riki,Jungwon " Yelled the other boy from his bed irritated by his bff none other than / YANG JUNGWON/ .

"Whatever, just get up and get ready or else we will be surely late". Won said almost yelling.

As niki checked his phone and looked at the time (8:45) he ran towards the bathroom and within 10 mins got out and wore a black cargo with a stripped oversized shirt. Glanced at the mirror and ran downstairs skipping some steps almost tripping.

"Be careful niki " Won said as he served breakfast and both ate as they kept the dishes in the sink and went out.

As they were walking almost like running won noticed that niki's hairs were still wet he shok his head and said"niki you should dry your hair when you get out of the shower ".

" I didn't have that much time, won. " He said without looking at him.

"Hmm! Next time dry your hair or else you will get sick, k? "

"K! 😁" Niki said as he took won's hand and started running as they were late for their school.

They reached at school and were running nd "boom" Won dumped into someone causing the both to fall.

Niki quickly helped won to get up as they bowed and said"we are so sorry " They said as they didn't even glanced at who was standing there.

"Your sorry is not accepted"
Jay said in a deep voice trying to scare the duo.

"Yahh! Don't scare the kids you dummo" Jake said as he laughed at the duo who were still bowing.

"It's ok " A soft voice said as Niki rapidly looked up just to meet with a pair of eyes looking at him with a soft gaze.

"Niki I think we should leave we are late" Won whispered to Niki as Niki snapped out of his thoughts.

"Huh? Yeah yeah " The both bowed slightly before running swiftly towards the school.

As Jake turned to his frnds who were looking at the disappearing figures of the duo.

"So who want whom😏 " He smirked as he asked the question.

"I want the kitty like boy🐱"
Said jay .

"I want that duckling🐥 like  boy " As sunghoon added.

But soon the both realized and glared Jake who knew he fucked up and ran in  the school building followed by the furious boys running after him.

Hey!
I think this is it for the 1st chapter .
I will update the next chapter soon

        - DYNAMY