💮ARE YOU OK? 💮

It was an normal day for the boys but little did niki knew something was going to happen as he had sensed it before head.

"Niki" Won said bringing niki back from his thoughts "hmm? What is it hyung" Niki asked.
"Are you ok? I saw you were lost somewhere in your thoughts" Won said as he looked at him concern.

"I am fine hyung just a little headache" Niki said as he smiled at won. "Ohh! K " Won said as he smiled back. "Umm Niki " "Yes, hyung " "Me and hee hyung are not going at school today will you be good by yourself? " Won asked as he looked at Niki. "Sure hyung after all i am not a kid ". " Hmm! K get ready I will make you breakfast "won said as he left the room and went to kitchen.

After a while Niki went out after saying goodbye and started walking towards his school. But as he was walking he was on his mobile and not looking up. And while walking he bumped into someone and he felt a burning section on his stomach.

"Ahh! Who the fuck did this can't you see? " He said not sparing a glance at the person and when he finally looked up he saw some boys of other school who were smoking and one of them was holding a coffee cup with its lid fallen down and some coffee on the boys hand.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, kid " One of the boys said smoking. "Huh? You should apologize and instead you are arguing? " Niki said with a death glare but some one of them punched him in the stomach where the hot coffee spilled he fallen down as he hold onto his stomach. As another boy punched him on the face making his lips bleed.

"BTW! You're so beautiful kid" One of other boy said as he came near niki face as niki looked down but the boy held his chin and made him look at him. Niki was now on the verge of crying.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TOUCH HIM ,HUH? " A hard punch landed on the boys face . Niki looked up and saw no other than "SUNGHOON HYUNG" Niki now was crying hugging his knees as for the other boys hoon bet the shit out of them.

"Riki, are you ok? " Hoon asked as he rushed to Niki.

"H-hyung " Niki said as he hugged hoon and cried even more. "It's ok riki i am here ok? " Hoon said gently stroking the Youngers back.

            A note about Niki

Niki is the youngest among his hyungs and he has a habit of being a baby in front of his hyungs . You will see what I mean. Enjoy.

        End of the note

After half an hour of crying Niki finally calmed down. As Niki let go of the hug and looked at Hoon with a pout "hyungie, look" He said as he lifted his shirt and complained toh Hoon as a baby was complaining to its mum. Hoon was shocked to see the burnt mark on niki's stomach. "Did they o it? " He asked to Niki who just nodded with a pout. As Hoon sighed and got up from his place and made Niki stand too he grabbed their bags as he took Niki towards the hospital.

"Hyungie, no hospital plsss" Niki said whining. "Riki its important for you, chick " Hoon said as he was still walking with Niki.

"But i don't want to" Niki said but they arrived at the hospital and Hoon took Niki to the doctor
While Niki was behind him all the time with one hand on his stomach and other holding onto hoon's shirt.

"Heyy! Sunil" Hoon said as he walked in the doctors cabin.

"Ohh hey! Hoon hyung " Sunil replied.

"Can you please examine him as a hot coffee spilled on his stomach and his skin looked burnt" Hoon said as he slowly took Niki on his side as he slightly lifted his shirt.

"Sure hyung! Come here kid " He gestured Niki to lay on the bed so he can examine him. Niki who was not even letting go of hoon's shirt as Hoon himself having no choice picked Niki in bridal style and laid him on the bed

As sunoo applied band aid on his wounds gave him medicine and some creams to apply on his wounds time to time.

"Ok thankx sunoo i will be taking my leave now" Hoon said as he walked out with Niki still holding onto his shirt.

" I will take you to your drom now, ok? "Hoon asked as he looked at Niki.

" No hyung not the drom "he said with some fear in his eyes.

" Why "he asked Niki.

" I don't want to face hee hyung or won hyung now plss "he pleaded.

" Ok then come to my drom "Hoon said.

" But jake hyung would be there and he will tell hee hyung" Niki said looking at his hands.

"Nahh! They are not living with me they both live together and i am in a seperate drom of my own" Hoon said reassuring Niki.

"Umm ok then I will come and i will tell won hyung I will be with my friends for tonight" Niki said as he was still fighting with his fingers.

"Ok come on then " Hoon said as they both started walking towards hoon's drom and soon they took taxi.

Niki fell asleep in the taxi and even after Hoon trying to wake him up he didn't woke up so Hoon carried him to the drom and gently put him on the bed.

As he made dinner for both of them and after struggling for an hour he finally fed Niki and gave him medicines.

And he took a quick shower and also changed Niki dress and made him wear his pajamas
He smiled because Niki looked so small and cute in his pajamas he was about to get up but Niki pulled him on the bed and hugged him tightly and the thing that Hoon was still shirtless. He tried to get up but failed so he just laid there. And soon fell asleep.

It was midnight and Niki dream about weird things as he one time bite won's hand thinking it was a hotdog.

And was pulling heeseung's hair thinking he was a ghost and yeah he just dreaming.

And as today Hoon was the one to face something like that.

It was 1:30 and Niki was dreaming himself as a 2yrs old kid in his mums hands drinking his mum's milk.

(What the hell am I even thinking)

Hoon felt someone sucking on his nipples as he slightly opened his eyes to see Niki sucking his nipples.

He slightly pushed Niki but he started crying and Hoon couldn't help but pull Niki closer as the younger again started sucking on his nipples.

Hoon was trying his best not to make any sound.

But soon fell asleep. Niki woke up at 8:30 and saw himself on top of Hoon who was sleeping holding onto his(his own) nipples.

He didn't realize what he did as he slightly removed hoons hand and saw his nipples were swollen and he immediately realized what he as he cursed himself in his mind.

Hello lovely readers I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I was thinking about this chapter in my literal on going lecture while half asleep.

See you next time.

Love you

                  -DYNAMY