💮WHAT IS THIS FEELING💮

"Jungwon! Ilikehimheissocutehiseyesaresoprettyhisvoiceissosoft-

" Bro! I can't even understand what the hell are you trying to say? " Won said in a irritated tone 😑 as Niki was speaking so fast as if he was going to break the world record.

"Wonnn! I can't help it he is just so perfect " Niki said thinking about the boy.

"Do You know what time it is" Jungwon said taking off his slippers and aming it to Niki who was lost in his thoughts when he realised.

"Boom" It hit someone's face and that someone is not Niki but won's hyung "The Lee heseung "

"Ohh shit! " Won said as he ran towards his bedroom and locked it from inside.

"YOU LITTLE BASTARD ARE YOU FUCKING MAD WHY ARE YOU PLAYING CATCH - CATCH WITH THE FUCKING SLIPPER"
heseung yelled out loud.

As Niki who was looking at him with an innocent face as he pointed towards the bedroom door.

As heseung went towards the door not making any noise and stood there and he gestured Niki to come to him as Niki came towards him and heseung told him to say something as Niki nodded
And said -

"Won her hyung left the house" Niki said trying to act normal with his tone.

"I know he is here " Won said from inside as Niki looked at him as her told him another plan.

"W-won her h-hyung left while crying" And that was it the door burst open to reveal a worried won but soon a shocked won.

As he tried to lock the door again but failed miserably as hee was faster than him as he caught him by his waist and dragged him to the living room.

"Hyung! Sorry i was going to throw it towards Niki but it accidentally went to you " He said scratching his neck.

"This is the last time i am letting you go" Hee sighed and left to his bedroom.

As won sat there glaring Niki who was giving a not so innocent look.

As he mouthed "fuking asshole". Same followed by Niki.

            ON THE OTHER HAND

" You two are always in the thoughts of your two darlings "jake said annoyingly.

" Stfu " This was the only sentence he heard whenever he mentions the two (🐥🐱) . With a bonus of a death glare 🙂.

"Just go with your bf why bugging us here" Jay said with a 😏 smirk.

As jake started blushing😳
"M-mind y-your fucking business asshole" Jake said almost looking like a 🍅.

As hoon and jay laughed out loud.

Ring-ring.

"Hee" Jake jumped out of happiness when his bf called him 😄.

"Speak of the devil - " He was cut off by a glaring Jake who seemed to murder him in a few seconds.

So he obviously ran for his life.

While hoon was thinking of the boy (🐥).

"Why did my heart beat got fast when I looked at him " He thought to himself. "It's not like he was a ghost., right ".

A/N pov

Mr.sunghoon park is legit out of his mind right now.

Bro, you calling him a ghost? Seriously ,dude!

You're in love bro 😏

End of A/N pov

"Am I seriously in love?" As he talking to himself he heard a voice.

"Wohh hoo! Mr. Park sunghoon is in love " Jay shouted out while he was running for his life with Jake behind him with a fucking baseball bat.

"Shut up asshole" He said almost looking like a 🍅.

"Jeez! Better get one quickly before you get crazy with your dumb brain " This is it now the three of them are running after each other.

           THE NEXT DAY

"wow! Look at that sparrow how beautiful" Hoon said.

Jay and Jake stopped their bickering for a minute and looked at the direction where hoon was pointing.

"THAT'S A FUCKING CROW, IDIOT" Both of them looked at hoon in disbelief who didn't care and walked away.

"Is he drunk in the morning or something? " Jake asked as jay sighed "he really need someone in his life " They both nodded in acknowledgement
And soon started following hoon.

They were walking peacefully as they were not late today.

And a miracle happened that Niki woke up early (forcefully)
And they were walking to the school.

The two trios met at the entrance as hee was with Niki and won.

"Ohh! Hey babe " Hee said as he spotted his bf with his two bff.

"Ohh! Hey hee" Jake said as he ran towards his bf while hee hold his love with his both hands tightly not wanting him to fall.

"Good morning baby" Hee said giving a kiss on his bf's cheek.

"Good morning hee" Jake said as got off from hee and looked at the others just to find them staring at them with a 🙂 expression.

"Morning jay morning hoon" Hee said to the both.

"Morningg" The both replied with a soft smile.

"Amm! Sorry to be disturb but if you are done with the lovey dovey thingy can we go inside? "
Niki asked with an awkward smile.

"Hee hyung won't you introduce your bf and friends to us" Won asked clearly looking at jay more like staring as he was staring back.

"Yeah! If you are done with your staring competition" He said as the others laughed.

"So this is Jake my bf this are his two bff sunghoon and jay "

They both gave the softest smiles to the youngers.

"Nice to meet you I am jungwon and he is rishimura Niki" Won said .

"Nishimura riki " Niki said death glaring won.

They laughed at cat and dog duo

"I think we should go now or we will be late for classes" Hoon said and the others nodded except for Niki who looking at hoon.

As soon after that he was dragged by won.

They went to their respective classes.

"Heyy! Niki " Hoon said with a shocked expression.

"Ohh! Hey!" Niki said with a more shocked expression.

"I didn't know we were in the same class. Hoo  said as he chuckled.

" I didn't know either " Niki said with a akward laugh.

"Would you like to sit with me then? " Hoon asked as Niki nodded with a smile.

"So how old are you? " Hoon asked as the teacher didn't came to the class.

"I am 18 ! What about you? " Niki asked with curious eyes.

"I am 20 " Hoon said getting a reply with a ohh.

"Ok then as you are elder than me i shall call sunghoon hyung " Niki said with an smile.

"Sure Riki! " Hoon said.

And just like that the day passed by.

Heyy!
This is it for the chapter.
If you want to suggest anything you can i will be glad to read your comments.

      -love from DYNAMY 💓