🤨YOU ARE DATING?🤨

A week after the incident happened and hoonki started to come to school regularly.

"Heyy! Guys we are here" Jay said trying to catch his breath.
"Sorry we are late" Won said breathless. "Why are you both late and why are you together?"
Niki said raising his one eyebrow "what are you thinking ? I saw Jay hyung at the school gate so we came together" Won said trying to defend himself. "We will continue later now we should go we are already late" Heeseung said as he started walking and the others followed him

                    Lunch time

It was lunch time and their group was sitting in the cafeteria as Niki noticed something on jungwon's neck and how Jay was feeding jungwon. And then he looked over to heejake who were all smiley and jake was blushing lightly. He didn't mind them as he is used to heejake's behavior but it was odd to see jaywon so he pocked hoon who was busy with his phone as hoon looked up Niki gestured him to look at jaywon as hoon gave them an side eye as both hoonki gave an evil smirk to each other.

"Jungwon hyung" Niki said catching everyone's attention.
"What is it niki" Won said as he looked at the evil smirk on niki's face. "What is it on your neck?" Niki asked him with a not so innocent face. As jungwon blushed and became a tomato .
He leaned closer to Jay and whispered to him "didn't you say it was covered" Won said "yeah! But i wanted everyone to know that you are already taken" Jay said as he smirked.
"It's just a Mosquito bite niki-ah"
Won said "you are a bad liar won-ah" Hoon said munching on his chips.

"It's Jay hyung right? 😏" Niki said as Jay winked at him. "Hahaha" Hoon laughed (so fake hoonie so fake 🙂👍). As Niki looked at him with a "you ok" Look. As hoon immediately shut up as he waved his arm "ConTinUE PlzZ" Hoon said (He iS mE I aM hIM🤝). Ok back to the topic. LeSs gAuRr....!

"Tell me you both 'are you dating?'"
Niki said raising his one eyebrow.

"Ahh! Fine! We are dating " They both confessed.

"YEAHH" Niki shouted out of excitement. "I won hoonie hyunggg" Niki said as he looked at hoon who pouted and got up from his seat and went to counter and came back with strawberry milk and gave it to Niki. "Thanku hyungg" Niki said as he jumped on hoon "you are welcm ducky" He said ruffling the youngers hair.

"You asshole's literally bet on us?" Jay said rolling his eyes. As the both boys scratch their neck and smiled Awakrdly before running away at a full speed.
"Aish! These two" Won said chuckling but his eyes met the other pair of eyes who were eyeing them in curiosity.

"Yang jungwon why didn't you tell me you were dating him " Heeseung asked "ahh! Hee hyung we just started dating and i didn't had the time to tell you about you" Won said 😁smiling at him innocently. "Aww my kitty brother has grown up " Heeseung said dramatically crying. And jungwon bite his hand "Ahh! You fuc!ing kitty" Heeseung said blowing on his hand "you deserve it " Won said smiling like a 🐱 .

      Happy ending........

Just kidding😜

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heyy!
How are you buddies?
Ahh! After many days.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Stay tuned for next.

And if you can give some
ideas i would gladly add to
my next chapter.

Thanku

Love u all.

                - DYNAMY 💓

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!