🥺 D-DADD🥺

They both went in the school and met their friends.

"How come you two came together? 🤨" Jake asked as he looked at them and now everyone looked at them.

"Ahh! That we met at the gate " Niki said as hoon nodded in response.

"Ahh! Ok" As they went to their classes.

            AFTER THE CLASSES

"Come on less go to the cafeteria" Won said as everyone headed towards the cafeteria and sat. Heeseung besides Jake won besides jay and obviously hoonki besides each other.

They started eating and chating and suddenly niki felt a sharp pain in his stomach he managed not to make any sound. Everyone was done eating and were now on their phones. Niki was holding onto his stomach and he slowly looked down at his hand and saw "blood ".

He saw everyone on their phones so he slightly tapped on hoons arm getting his attention. As hoon looked at him Niki showed him the blood as hoon widened his eyes. He looked here and there and then removed his jacket and gestured Niki to wear it and zip it up.

Niki did the same. "Guys!" Hoon said getting the others attention. "Niki is having a stomach ache i will take him to the medical room" He said as they both left leaving them in confusion as shrugged and left for their classes.

"Heyy! Ms.choi" Hoon bowed to the nurse "heyy! Sunghoon, what happened?" She asked "ms can we get a bed he want to rest as he having a stomach ache " He said in hope "yeah sure " She said as he led them to the bed. "Amm i have a work to do if you don't mind staying here alone for some time?" She asked "yeah sure Ms choi " She smiled and went away.

He laid niki on the bed and slowly pulled his shirt up and was shocked and angry. "Why didi you took off the bandage" He asked in a stern voice. "I-i am sorry, hoonie hyung" He said not making eye contact with the older. Hoon just went and came back with the first aid kit and bandaid the younger without saying a word.

𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙞'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

He didn't said a word I know he is angry. Ahh! What should I do.
I guess a hug can solve it. As I snapped out of my thoughts I saw he was about to walk away but I stood up and hold his wrist and pulled him making him face me as I hugged him though it was paining but I didn't care. He is so warm and soft? Ig.

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I was angry at niki for being carelss about his wounds as I didn't spoke a word and treated his wound and was about to left but he granted my wrist and pulled me in a hug he is so warm I don't want to let him go away from me. Why do I feel like he should be just mine? I don't want to share him with anyone else just keep him to myself. What the hell am I thinking?

After a few minutes they broke the hug as hoon smiled at niki as niki smiled widely "You are not mad anymore, right?" Niki said. "Hmm " As he nodded as yes.

𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙞'𝙨 pov

Why do I feel flustered around him ig I am falling for him more and more.

As the school got over I went to the drom and found a note kept by won hyung.

𝘕𝘪𝘬𝘪 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 2 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘬! 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦

𝘞𝘰𝘯~ ❤

I signed as I kept the note aside and went to take a shower but when I went inside a heard a knock on the door "who would it be at this hour? " I questioned myself and went to open the door. I froze at my spot when I saw the person in front of me.

"D-dad" Yes it was my dad but more like a devil. I saw him smirking as I can smell the alcohol. He slowly stepped in and I stepped back. "Ohh! Son where were you I missed you" I gulped "d-don't c-come clo-se " I said as I started trembling.

But he came more close and soon his eyes turned dark and his face became aggressive.

He took the alcohol bottle and "thud" He slammed it on my hand as I was in pain he didn't care and hit me with the bottle on my head I showed courage and pushed him as I know he was drunk and cant control his balance.

I ran off from there and the only person I can think of was "hoon hyung" I ran towards his from and my dad was still running after me I was barefoot and the small sharp stones were piercing in my soft skin but I didn't care and ran as fast as I could and finally after I was there I started to knock on the door desperately.plzz hyung plzz this were the only words coming out from my mouth. He opened the door but I pushed him inside and locked the door and with the help of the door I sat down and hugged my knees.

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I came back from school and changed into something comfortable and I was thinking about riki but suddenly I heard endless knocking on my door I was so pissed but I opened it and "riki!?" I was about to say something but he pushed me inside and locked the door he sat down and hugged his knees and started crying and what shocked me more was his hands which were covered in blood and were having small pieces of glass. I was broke inside seeing him in this state I slowly bent down and put my hands u der his knees and picke him up in bridal style and took him to the couch I made him sit there as he hugged me tightly.

3 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

They were sitting but suddenly the door started knocking . Hoon was about to open the door but Niki held him "no hyung he is here don't open the door please" Hoon sat beside Niki and assured him he is not opening the door he went in a corner and called the police. Then after 15 mins there was silence just the siren was heard. Hoon sighed in relief. He convinced Niki and went out of the drom and saw the cops holding a man who has a broken glass bottle in his hand. "Excuse me, sir'' I said as the officer looked at me " Are you the one who called? "I nodded

Hello!
This is it for this chapter!
I hope you enjoyed it!
Love you.

            -𝘿𝙔𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙔☺