💮HAPPY ENDING 💮

WHO WAS WATCHING NIKI
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HIS DAD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"How the hell did that shitty old man escaped from the jail?" The officer banged his hands on the desk. He sent his officers to find him. While he called sunghoon.

ON THE CALL
"Hello?"
"Hello! Mr.sunghoon i am xxx officer"
"Ohh! What happened sir i something wrong?"
"I wanted to inform you that the kids dad have escaped from the jail"
"H-how ?"
"We don't know mr. But i just want to inform you so that you can be alert and be careful"
"Ok! Thanku sir "

CALL ENDED
"What happened sunghoon hyung?" Niki asked while looking at his phone laying on sunghoon's lap.
Sunghoon sighed and said
"Your dad escaped from the jail"
Hoon said as niki rapidly got up.
"H-how but h-he wi-will kill me" Niki said with teary eyes and started panicking.
"Baby! Look at me look at me!" Hoon said as he cupped niki's face. And niki looked at him.
"I am here for you I won't let anyone hurt you or take you away from me you are mine only mine"

Niki hugged him tightly and cried hard as hoon was creasing his hairs after half an hour later Niki was still crying sunghoon broke the hug and looked at Niki. "Enough ducky you will get sick , baby" Hoon said and placed a soft kiss on his lips Niki didn't stop crying and Hoon pulled him on his lap Niki hugged him and cried on his shoulder. More half an hour later and Niki felled asleep in hoons arms. Hoon looked at him and said "I won't let anyone hurt you or take you away from me you are mine and only mine".

Sunghoon picked him up like koala and went to the bedroom laid him on the bed and covered him in a blanket and went to take shower he changed into something comfortable and laid besides Niki and put his arms around the younger's waist and pulled him closer and after sometimes he felled asleep too with love of his life in his arms.

                1 MONT LATER

Niki was in the house alone and this mf was watching a horror movie with the drom being whole dark. He was scared and now he thinking.

Why did I even decided to do this shit now I want hoonie hyyung so badly.

His thoughts were interrupted by the door knob slowly moving and then the door slowly opening he was scared and wanted to do something he looked around himself and took the pillow which was laying around he was alertet and then boom the door opened making Niki throw the pillow and hit the so called ghosts face directly.

"Ahh! Rishimura Niki what are you doing" Hoon said picking the pillow up from the ground.

Wohh! Do we have a 5g connection I just thought about him and he is already here.

Niki thought to himself and soon ran to Hoon " It's nishimura riki hyungie " He said and jumped on Hoon who caught him as he was used to it (actually yes he was used to hahaha) " Hey! Angel how have you been" Hoon said giving Niki a kiss making the younger giggle in his arms as he chuckled at his cuteness and started to walk towards the living room and sat on the couch and Niki was not letting go of the older. "Why are you watching a horror movie if you hate it?" Hoon said raising an eyebrow. "I don't know I just wanted to have some fun" Niki said as he snuggled his face in sunghoon's neck making the older chuckle.

"Ok then are you sleepy" Hoon said looking at his big baby who nodded cutely and then he took him in the bedroom and put him on the bed "I will take shower and come, ok?" Niki nodded and sunghoon went and took a warm shower and came out and saw Niki laying on the bed looking at his mobile.
He laid besides him and took his mobile and kept it on the night stand.

"It's late you should sleep, love" Hoon said as he pulled Niki closer and hugged him.

Baby duck

Love

Angel

Ducky

Babe

Baby

Etc.....

Hoon would always come with a new nickname for Niki and Niki loved all of them.
They felled asleep in each other's warmth.

                    NEXT DAY

Hoon woke up and made breakfast he was now sitting on the couch watching for his puma to come.
"Hoonie hyungie " Niki said
"Yes chick" Hoon looked at him
"I am hungry" Niki said pouting
"Heyy! Hungry I am sunghoon"
Hoon said sarcastically
"Hahahaha nice joke" Niki said as he fake laughed.
"Ok ok I have made breakfast let's have breakfast" Hoon said as he served both of them and they both ate in a comfortable silence.

It was weekend and hoonki decided to watch movies and cuddle at night and now they were laying in the bed not even half and hour passed but both felled asleep as they went to gyuhao then heejake and the jaywon and sunoo and at last amusement park so they were fast asleep.

They were Indeed eatch others destiny.......

THE END......

Heyy! Buddies
How are you ?
This story is my first story ever and i hope it turned out to be good.

I will definitely make another hoonki story .

If you have any suggestion or request you can tell I will surely look forward to it.

  THANKS FOR READING

LOVE U

                DYNAMY 💓☺