RUNNING🏃💨💨

𝘈𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘪 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘪'𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 8:30 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭.

"𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘨! 𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘨! 𝘞𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 " 𝘕𝘪𝘬𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯.
"𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘛! 𝘖𝘏𝘏 𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘛" 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘪'𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘳.
"𝘚𝘏𝘜𝘛 𝘜𝘗 𝘏𝘠𝘜𝘕𝘎 " 𝘕𝘪𝘬𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘥

Sunghoon got up not realizing that Niki was still on top of him as he sat up and now Niki was on his lap struggling to get up as he helped him. "I guess you should take a shower first" Hoon said. "Hmm k" With that Niki went to take a shower.

        A FEW MOMENTS LATER

"SUNGHOON HYUNG! " Niki shouted from the bathroom.
After hearing niki's voice hoon rushed towards the bathroom.
"What happened are you ok are you hurt " Hoon said looking concerned. "Hyung i don't have any clothes to wear" He said with a pout. "Aishh! I thought something happened to you. Wait a minute I will bring you some clothes" He said as he walked away.

He searched for some nice and comfortable clothes and he found a black t-shirt and and a comfortable jeans. He handed it to Niki as Niki came out of the bathroom. "You look cute in that big t-shirt of mine " Hoon said teasing the younger. "Yeah better than you 😏" Niki said "you little-" He sighed and just served him the breakfast " I will take a quick shower now you eat up till then"he said "you fhuhbjk big" Niki said with his cheek stuffed with food. "This kid , first finish the food in your mouth then talk " Hoon said as Niki gulped down his food and said " You won't eat? " Niki asked "nahh! I am not hungry" He said as he left.

After sometimes they both were running at the front and a dog was running behind them. "Didn't I told you not to poke the dog " Hoon said running for his life " Sorry hyung"Niki said.
"Ahhh! Finally he stopped chasing us" Hoon said trying to catch his breath. "Yeah right! " Niki said smiling innocently.
As Hoon death glared him.

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲!
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘀 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱!

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂

                -𝗗𝗬𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗬