💮COMFORT 💮

"So mr.... " The officer said as looked at hoon "sunghoon" Hoon replied "ok.so mr. Sunghoon may I know the relation between you and this man?"

"I don't have any relation with him but my friend came to me and this man came after him with the broken glass bottle" Hoon said as he looked at his room"can i speak to your friend "hoon nodded and went inside to bring Niki.

" Riki "hoon said making the other boy flinch " Wh-what?" Niki said looking at hoon with his now red puffy eyes. "The police officer wants to talk to you" Hoon said hopping Niki to react positively. Niki just nodded and stood up but was about to fall but hoon was faster to catch him.

Hoon picked him up and went out. The officer came to them as he saw the younger boy wounded badly as he approached them " Hey! Kid can i ask you what is your relation with this man"he said as he pointed towards the man. "H-he is my d-dad" Niki said making both the officer and hoon shocked.

The officer asked Niki softly "where is your mom?" "She died" This time Niki didn't stutter but he kept a straight face. "SHE DIDN'T DIED YOU KILLED HER YOU BAS!ARD" niki's so called dad shouted trying to free himself.

As Niki hid his face in the in hoon's neck crying softly. " Mr. Sunghoon can you bring him to the police station after 3 days?"the officer asked hoon who nodded and smiled politely as the officer did same and left.

Hoon sighed as he looked at his shoulder to find Niki sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. He smiled sadly and took him to the bed gently laid him on the bed. And called sunoo. "Heyy! Sunoo" He said "Heyy! Hyung what's up?" Sunoo asked " I have some emergency could you come to my drom?" " Yeah sure hyung" "Thanku sunoo" As he hung up and went to take a shower and after he came out he heard his door bell rang so he went and came in the room while sunoo behind.

Sunoo gasped at the scene in front of him as he gulped and looked at hoon. He saw the elder looking like he would cry any moment. "Hyung can you go out " He said snapping the older from his thoughts "why?" "Hyungg" Sunoo said as hoon just sighed and walk out from the room sunoo treated niki's wounds and went out to hoon "hyung" "What happened is he ok he will be alright right?" "Yes hyung don't worry and make him dinner and before that change his bloody dress and wipe his body with a wet towel, ok? " Hoon just nodded and said "ok then wait here we will have dinner" "I would be glad but i have a date hyung" He said as he gave him a smile.

"Ohh! Ok " He said as sunoo made his way out and left.
Hoon went to the bedroom and saw Niki woke up and staring at the celling he towards the younger " How are you baby duck"Niki looked at him " Not well" He said with a pout and his cheeks red at the name Hoon gave him. "It's ok i will take care of you no matter what " Hoon said as he came closer to him and he helped the younger to sit as he removed his clothes and wiped his body with a wet towel and brought him a t shirt and a sweatpants. Which did looked big on him. As Hoon chuckled at how cute Niki was looking in his big clothes. "I will make us dinner, ok?" Niki nodded with a wide smile. As Hoon made them dinner and after that they ate and Niki called Hoon " Hoonie hyunggg!" He shouted from the bedroom and a few minutes later Hoon came " What happens duckling?"

"You have to sleep with me, ok?"
He said in a cute whinning voice. Sunghoon raised his one eyebrow." What? I am scared to sleep alone" Niki said pouting.
"Ok baby duck I will sleep with you but i will just do the dishes first ok?" He said as Niki nodded happily. He did his work and came back to his bedroom and laid besides Niki as Niki looked at him and hugged him Hoon hugged him back. "Hoonie hyung!" "Hmm" "Thanku" "Why?" "Cause I feel safe with you" "I am happy to hear that " "You are my comfort place" And after this sentence he eventually felled asleep in hoon's embrace.
"I love u my baby duck" Hoon said as he kissed his head and drifted to sleep.

Heyy!
Lovely readers
This is it for the chapter
I hope you enjoyed and the next chapter will be about jaywon and heejake.
Stay tuned.
Love yahh

                      -DYNAMY 💓