Tell me more about you

JOHNNIES POV:

I saw Y/n get up from the chair and slowly walk away. I push Brittney off of me and flip her off while going back to looking for Jake. I see a girl fall on the floor but I didn't think anything about it. I thought it was just a drunk person. I go back to looking for Jake but I look back again and this time and I notice the person was wearing jeans. No one that was a girl was wearing jeans besides Tara and Y/n. I go look at the person and notice it's Y/n.

I immediately pick her up and place her on the couch. I quickly go look for Tara and Jake to help.  (JOHNNIE PROB WOULDN'T PICK Y/N UP IRL BUT ITS WTV 😭) I see Tara and Jake from a distance and run quickly to them and tell them what happened. I go back to Y/n and they follow me. Tara would usually tell everyone to get out the house if stuff like this happened but since it wasn't her house we decided to go home.

We helped Tara place Y/n in the back of Tara's car. Tara drives off to her home and me and Jake get into his car and start driving to Tara's house. Both of our cars get to Tara's home at the same time so we park them in the driveway and go help Tara get Y/N out the car. I felt worried for Y/n. I don't even know her but I worried.

As we headed inside Tara's home, we place Y/n on Tara's bed. Me and Jake got out the room since Tara decided to get Y/n dressed into some more comfortable clothes. Me and Jake decided to spend the night at Tara's house to see how Y/n was doing in the morning. Tara fell asleep with Y/n in the same bed while me and Jake went to the other guest bedroom to sleep in.

Y/N'S POV:

I wake up and i'm in Tara's bed. I woke up with a terrible headache. I get up and go look for Tara just to see Johnnie and Jake with Tara downstairs. I think to myself, fuck. I probably look like shit right now. I walk down the stairs and see Tara run up to me hugging me. "Oh my fucking god y/n. What happened last night?" Tara asks worried. "I just felt overwhelmed since there was a lot of people and I just passed out. It's not that big of a deal though, i'm fine now." I say back tiredly. "Well i'm glad you're okay now" Tara says while letting go of me.

Tara made us all breakfast but I didn't eat the whole thing. I didn't want to gain weight. I hand the plate back to Tara after I ate my part of it. She understood. After a while, Tara asks "Hey guys wanna watch a movie?" she said excitedly. We all said yes. "What movie are we gonna watch?" Jake said curiously. "We can watch IT." Tara replies. We all agreed.

We all sat down on the couch. I was sitting between Tara and Johnnie. Jake was on the other side of Johnnie. I felt nervous sitting next to him. I grabbed a blanket and then picked my legs up and hugged them while I put the blanket over me. During the movie, there was a couple of jump-scares but I didn't really react to them because they weren't that bad and I was used to watching horror movies. But one jump-scare did hit me. I jumped and grabbed on to Johnnies arm. Fuck. What was I thinking? Tara's right next to me. Why didn't I hold her? "Shit sorry." I said while looking into Johnnies eyes. "No no it's okay. I don't mind." He said while looking into my eyes. His beautiful blue eyes. We went back to watching the movie.

After that moment I felt butterflies in my stomach. I wondered if he felt the same. Soon enough the movie ended. Jake and Tara were both asleep but me and Johnnie were still awake. There was kind of an awkward tension between us. I could tell he wanted to say something to break the silence so I broke it. "So did you enjoy the movie?" I asked him awkwardly. Oh my god what is my dumbass doing. "Yeah. Horror movies are my thing." He replied.

JOHNNIES POV:

Once the movie ended it was pretty awkward since me and Y/n were the only ones awake. Jake and Tara fell asleep. It was pretty silent but then Y/n spoke. "So did you enjoy the movie?" She said. The way she said it sounded awkward. That was pretty cute to me. I told her that horror movies were kind of my thing.

Y/N'S POV:

After Johnnie told me horror movies were his thing, I responded. "Oh my god me to! I love them." We smiled at each other. I was glad me and Johnnie had something in common. I really wanted to know more about him but I felt too nervous to ask him. I decided to try and ask him later since we still had the rest of the day ahead of us. Just by talking to him, I felt a connection between us. "Should we wake them up?" I asked Johnnie with my heart racing. "Yeah." He responded. I wanted to continue talking to him even though I get really nervous around him. I tapped Tara on the shoulder while Johnnie violently grabbed Jake's shoulders and started shaking him to wake up.

"Woah what's going on. Johnnie, you know that mama bear needs her sleep." Jake said in a mom voice. "Get your thick ass up." Johnnie said to Jake. "Tara get up. We have the whole day ahead of us" I said to her. "What time is it?" Tara asks. "1:37 pm" I responded. Jake and Tara groaned. As we all were getting up from the couch Tara speaks again. "Guys how about we all go to a theme park!" She sounds happy. I wonder how Tara's happy after I woke her up. If I was her, i'd be pissed at myself.

"Sure!" I responded to Tara's question knowing that I love roller coasters. I love all of them except the super spiny ones. I never go on them because of my fear of throwing up. Fuck I hate it. Jake and Johnnie agreed with Tara as well. We all decided to take Jakes car. Jake and Tara sat in the front and me and Johnnie sat together in the back. Once again, it got awkward between me and Johnnie.

Jake and Tara kept talking and laughing with each other. "Guys i'm gonna vlog today at the park." Jake said letting us know. Johnnie and Tara said yes as I nodded. Maybe right now is a good time to get to know more about Johnnie. I didn't want Tara hearing me talk to him because I knew she would find out I loved him.

ENDS HERE:______________________________________
Hey againnnnnn! The first time That I started writing this story,
I said I was going to keep updating this story 4-5 times a week but
i'm definitely going to be updating it more than that. (if my mental
health doesn't get worse again) hopefully it doesn't. I've been having
so much fun writing this story and I really hope you guys are loving it.
I feel like this page/chapter was a boring one so i'll try to make the story
better for the next part. ANYWAYS LOVE YALLLL!🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 N
THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME THROUGHOUT MY WRITING
JOURNEY!🖤🖤🖤

~𝗔𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 = 1200~