Valerie

Y/N'S POV:

After a couple of minutes, Johnnie spoke once again "it's here."
We both got up and went towards the door, as we reached the door Johnnie opened it which kind of surprised me. "Fasten up your seatbelts" The driver said. We did as he said and we started moving. We didn't really speak during the ride because we didn't want it to be awkward to the driver. Soon enough, we arrived at the mall.

It was pretty full but I didn't mind it. I've gotten more used to being in crowds ever since I came to La. I wasn't really sure what store to go to so i'll just let Johnnie decide.
"What store do you wanna go to?" I ask. 'please say hot topic please say hot topic' I thought in my head. I forgot that store existed until now.
"Hot topic!" He said excitedly holding my hand and dragging me. Two minds do think alike.
"Of course the emo wants to go there." I said. Johnnie gave me a dirty look, this man does have a lot of sass.

I also really wanted to go to that store because one of my old friends works there. But we can get to that later. We walked into the store and were greeted by the employees. I make eye contact with a dark blue haired girl "Val!!" I shouted running up to her.
"Y/n!" She shouted while picking me up. I'm so glad I ran into her. Val helped me during my lowest moments.

Johnnie came up to me standing there looking more confused than ever. I honestly forgot he was here. I stared at him and smiled "This is a very very very good friend of mine!" I said to johnnie happily, he looked less confused. "I'm Johnnie by the way" He said as he grabs Val's
hand to shake it. They were making eye contact with each other for a bit until they snapped out of whatever was going on in their heads.
"Sorry..anyways uh how did you guys meet?" He asks, I love this question. I love talking about Val.

"Basically we were best best friends in high school and we still are, until Val decided to move here and leave me lonely for one whole year." I say to Val punching her arm.
"Y/n it was just one year, we still kept in touch since though!" Val says finishing off our story. Johnnie just nods looking at Val. I don't really want to shop here, I mostly just wanted to see Val.
"Johnnie, is it okay if I just catch up with her for a bit, sorry if I take long." I ask, I don't know why I bother to ask, I'm still gonna stay either way.
"Yeah I don't mind." He answers.
"So what's been going on with you Y/n? Are you still being stalked by Liam?" Val asks.
"No not anymore, i've gotten rid of him in everything." I say.
"Who's Liam?" Johnnie asks, I keep forgetting he's here, maybe it's cause he's a ghost. Anyways, "Liam's my ex." I slowly say. Just thinking about him pisses me off.
"Why'd you guys break up?" He ask getting curious.
"Well he was just toxic, he'd always try to guilt trip me or threaten me which ruined me. And that's when I met Val! She helped me during that moment which made us grow closer together." I explained quickly, I didn't want to keep talking about Liam. I guess i'll try to change the topic.

ENDS HERE:______________________
Alright, so basically ima start to try and make
shorter chapters because then I can make more chapters,
i will still be making long chapters but not often. Sorry
if this is disappointing you 😭 Butttt... ANYWAYYY
THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 3K READS THATS INSANE.
LOVE YALLL 🫶🫶🫶

~𝗔𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 = 596~