Dont leave me

TW ⚠️:Guysssss! There might be some s3lf h@rm again in his chapter explaining Y/n's backstory. I wanted to give you a warning incase it makes you feel uncomfy and you can skip that part if you want!
_______________________________________________________

Y/N'S POV:

As we're still sitting in the car, I hear Tara speak. "Drop me and Y/n off at our house." Ours? I thought I was only visiting but I might change my mind. It's not like I had anyone to be happy with in Boston anyway. I had no family there. My parents were abusive mentally and physically which is the reason I moved out. And the rest of my family...well. Let's jet say they were dickheads. They'd judge me based on what I wear. They would mention my weight all the time. I'm glad I left everyone. But I don't even know if I can enjoy La.

Jake nods while me and Johnnie are still silent in the back. I wanted to love Johnnie but I haven't been in love with anyone years until now. Wanted? I am in love. I've always hated falling in love because I knew that love ruins me mentally. I've had one crush on a boy make 4 years ago. He ruined me. He made me think he loved me but he was a piece of shit.
(Y/n starts to get flashbacks)

I'm walking outside and I see Collin and his group of friends. Collin walks towards me. "You dumb ass. You really thought I liked you? I used you for your body you dumb fuck." He said as he pushed my shoulder. "You fucking slut!" Collin shouted laughing. I heard his friend repeatedly shouting 'Whore' to me as I ran off before things got worse.

I ran back to my home and locked myself in the bathroom. I opened the small cabinets looking for my blade. I found it and started cutting a bunch of lines. I never really cut deep so I decided to that day. Blood getting all over the floor. All over my pants. "Cut it all out." I mumble quietly to myself. I didn't wanna wake my dad up because he was an alcoholic.

But of course I heard stomping coming up the stairs. "Y/N!" My dad shouted as he started banging on the bathroom door. "GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW. WHY ARE YOU HOME SO LATE? WERE YOU FUCKING OTHER PEOPLE? You slut." He said as he started banging on the door harder. He even started kicking it. I wanted to call for my mom but remembered she's out a club. She would be out every night finding different men to fuck.

I quickly started to clean up the blood but it was no use. The door opened slamming against the wall. My dad saw the blood and blade. "So you wanna kill yourself now? After the life I gave you?" He quietly said angrily. He took his last sip of the bottle then smashed the bottle on my head. I grabbed my head and my hands got covered in blood. I got up and ran out the door fast as blood dripped down to my neck. There was blood on my face. There was nowhere that I could go.
(flashback ends here)

"Y/n? We're here." Tara says while I snap back to reality. I didn't realize I was grabbing onto my head. "My bad sorry." I said while opening the car door and getting out the car. I didn't look back at Jake or Johnnie. I didn't say bye or anything. I just wanted to lay in bed and sleep. I wanted to sleep until I couldn't feel anything. As we entered the house, the first thing did was grab a coke then went to lay in bed. I shut the door.

I hear a knock at the door a second later. I quietly groan. "Y/n can I come in?" Tara asks softly. "Come in." I replied with my face splattered on the bed and my back facing the ceiling. "I wanted to have a talk with you about what happened today." Tara says. "Go ahead." I replied again. "Well I wanted to help you and make you feel happier. It's only your second day here and I feel like it's not going so well." Tara quietly said. "Yeah i fell in love with someone I haven't even known for a month. I have problems with random assholes who I don't even know. I'm being ruined and I just...don't know.." I didn't finish my sentence.

I sat and and started sobbing in Tara's arms. It felt like Tara was the only person who understood me. She knew about my flashbacks and I know she could tell I had one in the car. Tara knew about my self harm. She knew everything about me. I trusted her with my life. "It's okay. I'm here for you." Tara whispers into my ear. "It's just the way he smiled with her." I said with tears running down my face. Out of nowhere, we hear a knock on the door. "I'll go get it." Tara spoke.

I hear Tara go open the door downstairs. I hear boys talking. I swear to fucking god if it's Jake and Johnnie. Tara comes back to my room and shuts the door behind her. "It's Jake and Johnnie but uhm Johnnie wants to talk to you. Is that okay...?" Tara asks. I gave her permission to let him come upstairs. Tara walks out the room and Johnnie walks in. I keep on hearing the door open and close. It's so annoying.

"Y/n. I uh wanted to talk to you about our friendship and.." Johnnie doesn't know how to say what he wants to say. I just know that Jake told Johnnie to come here and talk to me. Since Johnnies still thinking about what to say I decided to just speak up for myself. I sigh before speaking "I really like hanging out with you and I really.. really like you. You seem like a fun and cool person to be around." Johnnie looks quite suprised after I said that. It looks like he's about to speak but I speak first. "I want to hangout with you more and I when I first met you, I felt like we were gonna be really close." I say without stuttering. I'm telling him everything that's been wandering in my brain.

"And we are close but I just.." I can't keep talking. "I want to get closer to you and you make me feel like i'm safe whenever i'm around you. But there's a lot of insane shit happening." Johnnie talks. "I'm sorry I bothered." Johnnie says as he stands up and starts walking to the door. Before he can leave, I run up to him hugging him. He hugs me back and runs my shoulder. "Thank you..for talking to me. I really wanted to tell you a bunch of things but I felt like you just didn't like me." I say with my head buried in his chest. "It's nothing. You can talk to me whenever. Alright?" He says. "Mhm." I hum.

I let go of him and he heads out the door. I felt safe in his arms. I didn't want him to leave but he did. After everything that just happened, i'm starting to feel worse. Wondering why I just blurted everything out my mouth. Tara walks back in the room. "So how did things go?" Tara asks worriedly. "It went pretty fine I honestly but I want him back already. I think it's just getting worse now that he's gone." I tell Tara staring at the ground.

"It's okay Y/n. How about we get some rest. You've been through a lot." Tara says while looking at me. I nod in agreement. "How about tomorrow, we spend the night at Jake and Johnnie's house. We can try to hang out with them a lot tomorrow!" Tara tells me trying to cheer me up. I look at her and give her a smile. Tara walks out the room with a smile and heads to bed. I take a sip of my coke and fall asleep after. What a fucking day.

ENDS HERE:_________________________________________
Heyyy y'all! I hope this was a good chapter for you guys. This story has
been getting a couple of reads and i'm so so so grateful for the people that
are reading my story! 🫶🫶 I genuinely thought that no one would read this
😭 😭 ANYWAYYYY I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED AND THANKS FOR
SUPPORTING ME THROUGHOUT MY WRITING JOURNEY AND I LOVE
YALL SMMMMMMM!🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

~𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 = 1350~