Chapter 1

I am Jack's secret sister, I had told him I didn't want anyone to know about me. Not even the boys know about me, I was trying to gain my fame in writing and wanted to do it by myself. Now that I am a famous writer I told Jack I wanted to meet the boys. Jack and I have been best friends since we were kids being twins, I have no idea what the boys are going to say. Jack had just gotten home from the trail to get out of David's control. I am so proud of him, I called him on his way home, and he had texted me being in the car with the boys. "Jack," I yelled as I hugged him as he walked in.

"Hi, how are you?"

"I am great! How was the trail?"

"It went great, he no longer has any control over us,"

"That is great! Can we talk?"

"Sure, what's up?" Jack said as he walked into the living room and sat down. I sat next to him.

"I want to meet them, and everyone else but let's start with the boys. You know how I do in crowds."

"Not good,"

"Lavy is good, I texted Gabbie," Gabbie knew about me because she lived with us and hadn't told anyone yet. I love her so much. "She misses you,"

"I will call her tonight, now about the boys,"

"How do we tell them?"

"No idea,"

"Do you want to call them and tell them to come over that you have to talk? Or you could have them come to dinner tomorrow?"

"We will do dinner tomorrow,"

"Okay, sounds good. I am going to go do my diamond art and go to bed,"

"Good night, love you,"

"Love you too," I hugged Jack and we both went into our bedrooms. I did my gem thing until 1 am listening to very low music and then went to bed.