Chapter 12

"Yes," I said as I jumped up and down, I hugged Daniel.

"We are going to dinner tonight, dress nice," Daniel said as he hugged me.

"Where?"

"Surprise,"

"Will you tell me?" I said as I smiled.

"Nope," We hugged for a few minutes before Daniel pulled away. "Our reservation is at 5, we should get going," We walked back to his car and he drove me home. He left and went home, I showered and put my hair in a braid. I got dressed in jeans and a nice shirt. He came back and picked me up at 430, he was dressed in jeans, and he had an orange undershirt on under a black one and an orange belt.

"You look wow!" 

"You look great!"

"Thank you, ready?" I grabbed my keys and put on my Harry Potter vans.

"Yep," I said as I got up, we went to Providence. "How in the hell?" I said as we walked.

"Mr. Seavey, this way," A person said as soon as we walked in. We followed her to a closed-off table. Daniel pulled out my chair and I sat down and Daniel sat down.

"How did you?"

"I have been planning this for weeks,"

"How did you know I was going to say yes?"

"I talked to Jack, I asked him if I could ask you and he said yes. That you had told him you liked me,"

"Last time I am telling him shit," I said as I grabbed my napkin and put it on my lap. "You asked my twin brother if you could ask me on a date?"

"Yes, what's wrong with that? He is also basically my brother too don't forget."

"True, true,"

"I talked to all of the guys about it, Jack I did in person but the others I just texted."

"I get that now, I am taking it they all said it was okay,"

"They did,"

"Since I have met your brothers when do I meet your parents?"

"Soon hopefully, we do a family dinner once a month. They are divorced but my mom and dad both still come."

"Aww, that's sweet of them. Most parents are like death to get together when they get a divorce."

"I know, I got lucky,"

"When are you going on the road again?"

"The summer, for the whole summer,"

"When do you leave?"

"June 30th, I come home on september 30th,"

"Fuck, the whole summer and I am working too. I will have to tell Boss Man that I am going to need to take off a couple of weeks."

"You call your boss boss man,"

"I sure do, we all do actually,"

"To his face,"

"Yep, he is the best boss,"

"I could agree,"

"I have worked there for 5 almost 6 years and don't have one complaint about him."

"You have been working there since you were 15,"

"Yes, sure have, I was his first hire when he got the job,"

"Wow! That is a long time,"

"It sure is, how long have you been doing music?"

"Since, forever, I was 7 when I started to sing. I was on American Idol with Jack and was kicked off and asked to tour so I went on a tour and met all the guys. We decided to meet one week in LA and made the band,"

"You have been singing since you were 7, have you always had perfect pitch?"

"As far as I could remember, I could teach myself a song by just hearing it."

"That is amazing, Charlie Puth can do the same thing,"

"I have met him,"

"Of course you have, you met Ed and Taylor too,"

"They were awesome to meet, they are the most humblest people same with Shawn,"

"I wish I could meet them,"

"Maybe you can,"

"I don't like crowds of people, remember,"

"We do a jingle ball tour, they come to. You can meet them backstage,"

"I remember that Jack wanted me to come to that so bad,"

"That was amazing," We talked for the rest of the night just getting to know each other, and then Daniel drove me home. He dropped me off and went home making me sad. I lay awake for hours not being able to sleep without him. I eventually fell asleep.