Chapter 2

I woke up to Jack knocking on my door and walking into my room. "What?" I mumbled not opening my eyes.

"I called them, they are coming for lunch in an hour."

"An hour, Jack. I have to get ready," I jumped out of bed and put on a shirt and some nice khakis shorts being a tomboy and not getting cold. I went into my bathroom and put my hair up, I hair sprayed it and then did my teeth. I put my contacts in and put on some techolade socks and some shoes. I walked out of my room right as they all walked in the door.

"Jack, who is this?" Daniel asked.

"So guys, it is a bit of a story but this is my twin sister Riley,"

"You have a twin?" Zach said, appalled his mouth open.

"Yes,"

"Wait, what?"

"Sit and we will say lunch is ready," We all sat at the table and I grabbed a sandwich.

"So Riley,"

"Why didn't we know?"

"I didn't want you guys to, I was trying to get my own fame by writing books. I didn't want to steal Jack's fame and I didn't want anyone to know me. I don't do good in crowds at all,"

"You write?"

"Yes, my pen name is Abby Schumacher,"

"Wait, you are Abby Schumacher, I love all of your books," Jonah screamed fangirling.

"Thanks, don't tell anyone,"

"We won't,"

"So where is the blonde hair from?" Daniel asked.

"I am adopted,"

"Wait, I thought you guys were twins," Zach said like the dumbass he is.

"I am not adopted dumbass, it is from my dad's side, we are twins but don't have the same dad,"

"Riley," Jack was laughing so hard.

"Our mom has two ovaries,"

"What?"

"That is impossible,"

"But true," I burst into laughter, not being able to hold it in any longer. "It's from my Dad's great-grandma, mom does have two ovaries but so does every girl. I can't believe you guys fell for that,"

"She does this every time someone asks her this question."

"It's funny,"

"It kinda is,"

"And everyone always falls for it,"

"They do," We all ate our lunch and small-talked. Then we all sat in the living room playing Minecraft, Daniel next to me.

"So what do you like to do?"

"Write, read, play Minecraft, legos, building shit, and I am doing a diamond art,"

"What is diamond art?"

"I will show you, follow me," Daniel followed me into my room.

"You have a bird,"

"Yes, her name is Bailey, she is the sweetest. You can hold her,"

"Is this the diamond art?" Daniel said pointing to my diamond art of two sun conures.

"Yes, I am taking it you don't like birds,"

"Did you make that?" Daniel said pointing to the Eiffel Tower I had on one of my shelves.

"Yes, Jack got it for me for my birthday,"

"That is awesome,"

"I made almost everything in this room," I said as Daniel looked around my room. "Well, everything on the shelves I made,"

"That is really cool, how in the world did you do that?"

"With instructions and lots of patience,"

"I love your room," He said as he looked at Bailey.

"She won't bite you, she is the most mellow bird I know and I have had two birds," I said as I walked over to her cage. "Come here girl," I said as I opened her cage and put my finger in front of her. She got on my finger. "Good girl," I cooed as I took her out of her cage.

"No," Daniel said as I went to put her on his shoulder.

"She won't hurt you," I said as I tried to put her on his shoulder but he tried to move away. Bailey flew over to him and landed on him. "See she likes you,"

"Take her please," Daniel said clearly scared.

"Fine, come here Bay Bay," I said as I took Bailey from him.

"I am going to go play with the boys,"

"That sounded so wrong," I said as I put Bailey on my shoulder and went into the living room.

"No," Daniel groaned when he saw me come out.

"He is super scared of her," I said as I went back to sit down next to Daniel but was surrounded by the boys.

"That's because Logan had a bird and it tried to eat him," Jonah said as he took Bailey from me. "What's her name?"

"Bailey," I cooed as I kissed her and she kissed me back.

"Aww, she is so cute,"

"I know she is, she is the most docile bird I know. She just loves her attention."

"She is precious," Zach said as he took her from Jonah.

"Daniel, you will love her," Jack said as Daniel sat on the couch.

"Not happening,"

"Come on,"

"Fine," Daniel groaned as he stood up and took her from Zach, and held her for a minute before Corbyn took her. "Thank you,"

"Hi, Ba," Corbyn cooed as he held her on his finger. "She is so sweet," He said when she kissed his hand. 

"Mom texted," I said and Jack pulled out his phone.

"She is on her way,"

"Do you not know how to read?"

"I am dyslexic,"(I am dyslexic). I said to Daniel. "I can read great to myself and I am a shitty writer, I am awful at reading out loud."

"Really?"

"I use Grammarly," I said to Jonah as he looked at me confused.

"Boys, hi," Mom said as she walked in the door surprised to see me with the boys.

"She told us," Daniel said as he sat down on the couch.

"Oh, do you guys want to stay for dinner? We can have your families over."

"Sure," Daniel said.

"Yes, I will text them," Zach said.

"I will call my mom," Corbyn said.

"I will call mine too, they are here until Friday," Jonah said as they pulled out their phones and called their parents. We all ate dinner, and then I went to bed exhausted. 

A/N I thought yesterday was thursday so you guys get an extra chapter.