Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning and did some homework on my laptop when I got a text. It was from a random person.

?: Good morning

R: Who is this?

?: I like the question mark and Daniel

R: What do you want? I am doing homework.

D: Love the sentences and just to talk.

R: Let me finish this assignment and I will text you adn you can come over.

D: Adn? I thought you wrote books

R: I am dyslexic, I suck at reading and spelling. Autocorrect is my best friend except when it autocorrects fuck to duck.

D: I ducken hate that.........

R: LMAO, I will text you when I am done.

D: Okay

I did my two assignments and then texted Daniel to come over. I got up and made us both eggs, I put both plates on the table when he walked in. "Sit, food,"

"Eggs, fancy," He said as he sat down and I sat on my feet.

"What did you need?"

"Just wanted to get to know you, it's weird."

"I agree, it is weird to have you guys know. What do you want to know?" I said as I adjusted my seat and put my feet on the chair.

"First of all, how in the hell are you sitting like that?"

"Just sit," Daniel stared at me before he blinked and shook his head. "What?"

"Nothing, where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

"Ahhh, somewhere. I want to be a mom, I don't do men or relationships. My vibrator is my best friend."

"Why don't you do relationships?"

"Reasons, anyways, I want to have twins. I will get them implanted, I would do a relationship if God put that perfect person in my life but if not I am happy,"

"Twins? You believe in God?"

"Boy and girl, Mathew James and Isabell Mae spelled Mae. I believe in God, yes, I go to church more than I should,"

"I go to church too,"

"No shit, your dad was a pastor,"

"Doesn't mean I believe in God, what church?"

"Long Beach Alliance Church,"

"So do I, I can't believe I haven't seen you,"

"There are over two hundred people and I sit behind the Pastors."

"I sit in the back, maybe next time we can sit together,"

"Sure, so where do you see yourself in five years."

"I want to be a father and keep putting out my single work, have a wife."

"You have some good songs out there, I have been listening to you guys and Casting Crowns. My favorite is Give it a Week, it just connects with me and my past. I have also been into NF,"

"Ohh, I love Casting Crowns, they have a concert in a month. We should go,"

"Hell yes, you are driving through,"

"Why?"

"I can't drive, I am vision impaired, I have no depth perception,"

"That sucks,"

"Kinda, I did drive just got into 3 accidents in less than a year so decided to turn it in."

"Smart, I will drive," We had finished our breakfast and hung out all day talking at the table.

"Riley," Jack came into the house yelling.

"Right here," I said as I waved at him. "Daniel is here,"

"Daniel," Jack growled as he gave Daniel a dirty look. "What do you want to do for dinner? I also have a song I want you to listen to," Jack handed me his phone and I played the track.

"Dinner, you already know it. Moes and song is okay, needs some work,"

"Does it have potential?"

"Maybe is that it, just 30 seconds."

"Yes, it was a rough day,"

"What's wrong?"

"I will tell you later, are you staying for dinner?" Jack asked as he looked at Daniel.

"Free food, sure, she hasn't fed me since breakfast."

"Riley,"

"It was literally noon when we ate, you know how I like my sleep,"

"So he is lying,"

"Yes,"

"I am right here,"

"We know," I said as I kept eye contact with Jack and we pounced on Daniel knocking him out of his seat.

"Not fair," he yelled as we began to wrestle on the floor. I sat on his stomach and Jack on his legs.

"We won,"

"You guys cheated,"

"What do you want from Moes, Daniel?"

"A stack, bacon, and chicken,"

"That's what I get," Jack ordered dinner and we ate, Daniel went home. I took a shower and when I got out had a message from Daniel.

D: I had fun today, I got the Casting Crown tickets.

R: Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun talking too.

D: We should do it again.

R: I agree, I am pooped. Good night

D: It is 730

R: Late

D: Talk to me for a bit

R: Tired Riley needs sleep.. Good night

D: Fine, sleep good.
I plugged my phone in and went to bed, Daniel on my mind all night. Why is he so nice? Do I like him? I don't know, I really liked to talk to him. I groaned when I couldn't fall asleep and I grabbed my computer and began to write a chapter of my next book. I wrote the chapter and then was finally able to go to sleep.