Chapter 15

I woke up in Daniel's bed naked next to an asleep Daniel, he was also naked. I stretched and groaned, I grabbed my phone. I began to write the book about Daniel and I. I wrote 3 chapters before Daniel woke up. "You writing?"

"Yes," I said as I turned and faced him, he laid on his back and grabbed his phone. He leaned over and kissed me.

"How are you feeling?"

"It hurts a bit but is okay, you?"

"I am great, last night was amazing," I rolled over so I was sitting on his lap, and he was lying down. I laid down on his bare chest.

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

"What is the plan for today?"

"My family wants to meet you,"

"What time?"

"Reservation at 530,"

"I can't wait," We lay in bed on our phones.

"I am hungry, do you want breakfast?"

"I am not hungry,"

"It wasn't a question," Daniel got up and I did too, we got dressed, I went pee and went into the kitchen. Daniel and his brothers were in there making pancakes. "Perfect timing, we just finished," I ate one and a half pancakes and was done. Daniel and his brothers ate the rest. Daniel got ready for the day and then he dropped me off at my house.

"We did it!" I walked in yelling.

"Wait, you and Daniel had sex," Jack said as he ran to me.

"We sure did, it was so good,"

"I'm proud of you," Jack patted me on the back smiling.

"I am meeting his parents today,"

"Go get ready," I went into my room and put my hair in a braid, I went to Sydie not knowing what to wear. She lent me a black skirt and a white tank top. I got dressed and walked out of my room.

"Fuck, you have a beautiful body," Syd said as he hugged me. "Way better than sweatpants."

"I look great in sweats,"

"You look amazing in this,"

"Thank you," There was a knock on the door. "It's Daniel," I said scared as Jack let him in.

"Fuck, you are beautiful," He said as he looked me up and down.

"Thank you,"

"You ready?"

"Yep," Daniel and I left and went to the restaurant.

"Riley," His mother said as we walked towards the table where everyone was at.

"Hi," I said as Daniel helped me sit down first and sat next to me.

"How are you?"

"Great, today has been great."

"You look great,"

"Thank you so do you,"

"So you are Jack's sister?"

"Yes, his twin,"

"That is great."

"I love him a lot,"

"What do you do?"

"I work with kids with special needs, and I write books,"

"She is Abby Schumacher. She doesn't like to brag," Daniel said as I gave him the side eye.

"Oh my God, I love your books. You use an alias,"

"Yes, I don't do good with crowds."

"I get that, Daniel used to have panic attacks after he got off stage."

"Really?"

"All the time,"

"I would have never guessed that," We smalled talked until the waiter came to get our order. We ordered and talked some more. I was told a lot about little Daniel. We ate our food and did a bit more talking and then went our separate ways.

"Did you like them?"

"They were so nice," I said as we got into Daniel's car. "You didn't tell me you used to have panic attacks,"

"I forgot about them, they happened when I was on American Idol."

"Oh, that is why you had them then, that had to be stressful,"

"It was scary for a 15-year-old,"

"I get that," We drove back to my house, and he came in this time. We hung out in the living room talking until 730. Then we showered together and I put on one of his sweaters and my underwear. Daniel put on just his boxers, we got ready for bed. We laid down my head on his chest, he played with my hair until I fell asleep.