6: Shadowy Gossip.

-- Y/N POV !! --

"So, about Amy."

It's been awhile since Fang's set foot on earth, and even socializing with my amazing friends, this meaning he's picked up on something many students, and even teachers like to do, called gossiping.

"Heard she has a crush on BoBoiBoy." Fang bluntly shrugged, causing my jaw to drop at the sudden statement.

"You're joking?" I hollered, not believing the idea Fang gave me. Amy definitely did not like him, Amy told me herself!

"Amy likes Iwan though?" I claimed, as Fang's eyes raised.

"That's not what Siti told me?" He blurted out, shaking his head, "Siti?! She gossips?!" I shrieked out with genuine shock.

"Wait you talk to Siti?" I asked, suddenly confused, "Sometimes." He replied nonchalantly, as that entire team spilling conversation went out, a yell from downstairs was heard.

"Oi! Pang! L/n! Get down here, a certain someone wants to talk!" Gold announced, as I sat up straight.

"Aight! We're coming!" I responded with a yell before hopping down the bed me and Fang were sitting on, as he followed me downstairs.

"I'm on a call with 2 special people, come over to the screen you idiots." Gold deadpans with a smile, as we come over nearer to the perspective of the tablet.

"Oh hell no." I mutter, about to walk away from the camera, as Fang sighs.

"Do you hate your sister, that much?" She sighed, as Gold giggled.

"If it's about that one incident with me leaving you in a room with Captain Kaizo cause I wanted to use the bathroom when you were like 5, I'm actually gonna be pissed." She grumbled.

"Well.. you have a point." I whispered softly,

"Pang, it's been awhile." A familiar masculine voice spoke through the screen, causing goosebumps.

"Hello, brother." He smiled bitterly, mirroring the current look of Kaizo.

"Hello." Was all the older brother could say, until thanking every celestial deity above, there was a knock at the door.

"We'll get it!" I exclaimed, dragging Fang out of the view of the screen, before opening the door.

"Heyo! Oh, BoBoiBoy?" I greeted with a smile, as he sheepishly chuckled.

"Hello, Y/n, and Fang.. I was wondering if me, Tok Aba, and Ochobot could have some help back at the Kokotiam..?" He spoke hesitantly, as Fang groaned.

"Maybe talking to my brother isn't so bad." He muttered, walking back inside the household.

"Did I do something wrong?" The elemental hero asked as Y/n chuckled.

"Don't mind him, he's not too big onto socializing that's why. I'm more than happy to help." I assured him, stepping out the door, onto the doorstep, as we started walking our way there.

"So.. if I can ask, why does Fang not like talking?" BoBoiBoy asked. He had a good question, he barely speaks in public.

"He does like talking, but only to people he fully trusts. Would you be surprised if I said he gossips?" I chuckled lightly,

"Eh? Fang gossiping? The cold, probably emo kid who never talks?" He joked as I laughed.

"Yes, yes he does. I won't go into much detail but if you do want him to crack and talk to you, be understanding that he just.. doesn't want to talk, he'll open up eventually." I shrugged,

"Ohh, oki-oki." He nods, as the surrounding mood turns into a comfortable silence. With more walking, and.. more walking, we eventually reach the Kokotiam.

"Hi Tok!" I greeted with a familiar smile, as he chuckled. "Hello, Y/n. I do appreciate you for helping us out.. it's quite the ruckus as you can see, and the rest of BoBoiBoy's friends are.. busy." Tok Aba sighed, pointing over at the busy area, and a stressed out Ochobot as I chuckled.

"It's really no worries Tok, I-" I tried to speak, but suddenly: a green box-head shaped alien pops out of nowhere with a literal RPG at hand, Probe standing behind him.

"Issh! Just as Y/n arrives here, danger comes too!" BoBoiBoy ranted, before turning into BoBoiBoy Lightning.

"Your little friend here is special, oh BoBoiBoy!" Probe cackled, as Adu Du groaned.

"Shut it will you!" The alien scolded, as my eyes darkened.

-- NARRATOR POV --

"How did he know.." Y/n thought, face washed over with abrupt panic, before a voice snapped her out of her trance.

"Y/n run!" The lightning element called out, as she nodded and ran, not too far but away from the current chaos happening.

Y/n knew this time, the dumb box head Alien was prepared, and BoBoiBoy wasn't. She has to help, and find out how Adu Du knows. Taking a card out from seemingly nowhere, and throwing it, motioning her hands a little, as if controlling where the card goes, as it entered the scene of the battle.

Oh BoBoiBoy was losing alright.

The fight was rough, and BoBoiBoy was exhausted. No one was there to save him, that's where the totally epic, Card manipulator comes into play, with the card still flying in the air, it hit Adu Du in the chest, causing him to fly right out of Probe's cockpit.

"Who?!" Adu Du groaned out as he hit the ground, BoBoiBoy wondering the same thing as he was kneeling on one knee, exhausted.

"You keep your mouth shut, for the sake of your life." The card echoed, as if someone was in it, before a flash  suddenly emitted from it, blinding the 2 present in the area.

His ears rang.
Voices were heard.

"And that's basically why BoBoiBoy knows my abilities now. I made sure no one was around so trust me, only him and that Adu Du knows." Y/n shrugged, as Gold nodded.

"How does Adu Du knows though.." Fang asked curiously.

"Adu Du came from space, he's probably heard of TAPOPS, as well as the L/n clan all through out." Gold explained, as Fang understood immediately.

"Is the L/n family that powerful?" Fang inquired, as Gold chuckled.

"Me and Y/n's family line are just as strong as the Privates. But we're more known for the space casino our great great great great- grandparents built. That's why the L/n family is more known for the gamblers around." Gold explained.

"But since our great gra-"

"Okay enough with the great grandparents thing. Our family is diverse with what we do for a living, either we work for TAPOPS or at the Casino." Y/n groaned, as Fang nodded.

".. my family line is still better." Fang blurted out.

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh uh."

"Where am I?" BoBoiBoy asked, sitting up, barely catching any of the gossiping he's heard.

"My house." Y/n chuckled, as BoBoiBoy blinked.

"What, and how."

------------------------

authors note;

Hi I'm back, I'll be publishing chapters more often now. After COF I might do a Genshin x reader book tbh, anyhow hope I enjoyed this!1!1 again, sorry for the hiatus